Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

2016 Bank Slalom World Championships

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Hans Koraeus

Re: 2016 Bank Slalom World Championships

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm

We have sent in an ISSA sanction form for PRIME status for the Bank Slalom World Championships in Stockholm.
So that the results will get included into the Slalom World Rankings with somewhat higher points.

NOTE!
Since the Bank Slalom World Championships in Stockholm (Aug 6) collides with the Slalom World Championships in Riga (Aug 5-7) the idea was born to have two Steps for the Bank Slalom World Championships. First step Aug 6 during the big bowl and music event Bowlstock (http://www.bowlstock.se) and second step Aug 13 during the Swedish Slalom Championships.

This to allow slalom skaters attending the Slalom World Championship in Riga to also being able to attend the Bank Slalom World Championships the week after.

The Bank Slalom World Championships will have two events in the ISSA Calendar for Step I and Step II.
They will have no ranking results registered as events normally have. Results will only show in articles.
Both individual results for Step I and Step II. And then the final results combining the two.

The best time result from any of the two events (Step I and Step II) will count as the final result for a skater.
So you only need to attend one of these two events to get a complete result.
Note! If you attend both events the result from Step II will count.

If there are further questions around this it may be handled here in this event forum.