Attention Event OrganizersRegister new events for the race calendar with the on-line registration.
See info here: Calendar info + Adding events. Where you will also have a video tutorial of how to add events.
If any questions you can ask them here in this forum or contact status marshals for your World Region. Contact info
Resources for OrganizersImportant documents and forms such as contest rules, sanctioning guidelines and application form, checklists, timing software, etc.
Check out: RESOURCES
Race Event ResultsOrganizers should register their own results.
Prepare for this before the event. Assign one person among the organizers to handle the results.
For more info: Contact ISSA Supervisors
More informationEvent sanction fee for status Major, Main or Prime:
- For North America use this link:
https://www.paypal.me/ISSAslalom/100usd Major, Main
- For Europe use this link:
https://www.paypal.me/ISSAslalom/100eur Major, Main
Quick overview of how to register your events:
- Log in on www-slalomranking.com and you will be forwarded to your personal ranking home page.
You need to be logged in at the ranking site to use it. If you don't have your forum user linked to the ranking pages contact us and we will do it.
- Click button "Settings". On your personal ranking home page.
- Click button "Add event".
- Select and fill in basic event info on fields in the order they come up.
Note the little information icon on the different sections. Click on it to get more information.
If you still are missing some information let us know in this forum and we will add it.
- Post the "event registration" at the end.
ISSA administrators we will have a look at it before we publish it.
But the event page does exist, it's only that we don't show it in the calendar. It may be that you as organizer want to add some additional information before making the event public in the calendar.
For example: Adding more information/articles/pictures. Adding more organizers. Adding some links to forum, facebook, ... Adding a poster. Adding map coordinates for a new spot (or an old spot with missing coordinates).
If you have problem with adding events:
- Please make a reply to this post to announce your planned event - Note the info needed as set out below. Posting here will ensure you have complied with the advance announcement requirements and start the process of getting your event sanctioned.
- You must send notice of your event (easy to just copy this same info from your thread announcement) via email to the status marshals for your region along with a sanction application (for prime, main or major) so they can review and oversee having your event added to the master calendar, etc.
- Setting up an event page on Facebook is free and easy - we highly suggest doing that at the same time you make an announcement here. Having an event page early on makes it easy to share the news and start promoting your event right away. Be sure to post a link to your event page on the ISSA FB Group too.
- Plan to submit your race event results to the ISSA Ranking Supervisor Hans "Corky" Koraeus, immediately following your event via email: email@example.com and also copy to the status marshals for your region.
- If you notice something that needs to be added or modified on the ISSA race calendar - please also post that as a reply to this thread - and kindly notify the regional status marshals via email.
Basic event information for announcement
Formats planned: ie - tight/ hybrid / giant slalom / special slalom / super giant slalom etc.
Date(s): the exact date(s) of the competition
Location: city/state/country, venue name and/or address if possible
Sanction requested: PLAIN or BASIC or Candidate for MAJOR/MAIN/PRIME
(For Major, Main and Prime status you must also submit the approved Contest Sanction Application Form and pay the required sanction fee)
Contact: contact person(s) name and email
Optional but nice to have
Info: brief description and ideally, link to event page or website to find more details.
Forum: if exists, link to the corresponding ISSA forum thread where you can share more details about this event if you wish
Map coordinates: Google maps location pin and/or coordinates (Latitude: 48.1372536 and Longitude: 11.5754023 for example is for Munich, Germany )