I just ordered an Unlimited PS... got a question

Roe Slalom Boards

Moderator: Gareth Roe

Joel Crawley

I just ordered an Unlimited PS... got a question

Post by Joel Crawley » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:19 pm

Hello,

I ordered a Roe Unlimited PS last week. I've got a question. On the site it states the wheel base is 20"+21" which I'm guessing is due to two sets of mounting holes in the back? Yes? From the picture is just shows on set. I saw no option to choose which one so I can only assume it's adjustable.

I tried to email Roe last week but haven't heard anything so I'm here to see if anyone can answer this for me.

Oh and BTW how long does it usually take to receive your order from Roe? I'd sure like to get it before the snow starts flying.

Thanks,

JC

Ron Olsen

Post by Ron Olsen » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 pm

JC

I ordered an Unlimited earlier this year. It's as you suspected, two set's of holes at the back of the board. I can't really speak for Roe, but mine was about 8-10 weeks.

Ron

Alex Walters

Re: I just ordered an Unlimited PS... got a question

Post by Alex Walters » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:04 am

crawdad62 wrote:Hello,

I ordered a Roe Unlimited PS last week. I've got a question. On the site it states the wheel base is 20"+21" which I'm guessing is due to two sets of mounting holes in the back? Yes? From the picture is just shows on set. I saw no option to choose which one so I can only assume it's adjustable.

I tried to email Roe last week but haven't heard anything so I'm here to see if anyone can answer this for me.

Oh and BTW how long does it usually take to receive your order from Roe? I'd sure like to get it before the snow starts flying.

Thanks,

JC
The diagram on roe's site just doesn't show the two sets of mounting holes but there are in fact two sets.

Joel Crawley

Post by Joel Crawley » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:49 am

Thanks guys. I figured as much but I did notice that some of the other models did show the two mounting points so I wanted to make sure.

8-10 weeks!!!!! Man. Well that will affectively take care of my riding until spring.

Erin Riffel
Erin
Erin

Post by Erin Riffel » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:59 am

Sometimes a skater may set up their trucks on just one set of holes meaning that the other set won't show through from the top because the grip tape hasn't been punctured for the second set yet.

As for how long, I'm going into my 7th week of waiting for my Roe.