Tight Tight Tight

Pocket Pistol Slalom Boards

Moderator: Barret Deck

Brian Morris

Post by Brian Morris » Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:10 am

Hey Chicken,

Ive been checkin out a few pistols, and I'm kinda interested in the superlight series Stealth/TS. Ive got huge feet (size 12/13) Will it work out with big feet?

"Brain"
Wobbler

Barret Deck
SSS - Pocket Pistol Skates

Post by Barret Deck » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:12 am

Brian,
Damn you got some big feet! How tight are the tight courses you generaly ride? If it's more then six feet between cones you might be able to ride a bigger board. I can also build something that's a little wider that's custom for you. I ride a GS/Hybrid shape board pressed in the TS mold for tight. The bigger shape feels better under my feet then the smaller TS/Hybrid shape.
Chicken

Brian Morris

Post by Brian Morris » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:38 am

I'm riding tight courses from 6.5' to 5.5'. I am riding a Bahne now, i can fly through 6-6.5' no problem on the bahne, but anything tighter than that I can't get through. I am looking for something not too narrow, but with a really short wheel base.

"Brain"
Wobbler

Barret Deck

Post by Barret Deck » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:38 pm

Brian,
How long is the wheel base your currently riding? Use the inner truck hole to hole measurement. The Stealth sounds like it might be what your looking for.
Chicken

Mark McCree
Radikal Trucks
Radikal Trucks

Post by Mark McCree » Fri May 16, 2003 2:50 am

Chicken, The board I got from you 5 minutes before I left for the G3 was a hit. It made the tights look easy.

I'm running it in St. Louis next week. Wish me luck.