Super Carve

Fibreflex Slalom Boards

Moderator: Debbie Saili

peter corbic

Super Carve

Post by peter corbic » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I use to have a "Leemo Pro" Fibreflex, and I am verry verry happy with it.
It was quite a surprise for me, that Fibreflex build a nother series of it, called Super Carve.
A friend of mine bought one, after a ride I have to say, that it is a total differend Board! It have muche more Flex, even with that Concave.
It is because it have not the High Quality Layers, but the usual 5 Plys or something.
But the big disapointment is, that the first layer on top is moving off!
It peels like a Snakeskin, never seen a shit like this!
Come on your guys at G&S, where did you make that expensive Deck? Chinese would make it better!
Anyway, would it not be the Time for G&S, to build a true Slalomdeck?

Robert Gaisek
Robo
Robo

Re: Super Carve

Post by Robert Gaisek » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 pm

peter corbic wrote: Anyway, would it not be the Time for G&S, to build a true Slalomdeck?
I hope they will some day!!!

peter corbic

Post by peter corbic » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm

There are some sad news, I have to tell, that of course the dealer replaced a new deck, this time it´s a brown one.
But the thing is, that the new Deck also loose the first layer of Fibreglass, and even breake the Woodplys inside!!!

I have to say again, that the construction of this deck is not working!
It breaks exact on the spot where the Concave ends and the small part start. All the torsion power and the pumping flex is concentrading on this verry spot!
I only can say, that Fibreflex shoud not sell this deck anymore, if this Brand want to keep they good reputation!
Would be not the first example that only one single Product ruins a Company!

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Re: Super Carve

Post by Wesley Tucker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Well, I think Debbie has worked out the kinks. I got one this month of the new run and I cannot find a fault with it. Looks great and performs better than I ever expected.

I never owned a Leemo but rode a couple back in '02 and '03. I know 8 or 9 years is a long time but from what I remember the performance feels very similar. Anyone who missed out on the Leemo the first time can make up for it with this model.

I've set mine up with what I had available, Bennett Vectors and Avalon 80s. I'll play with different combinations later. Or maybe not. Depends on how I get into this set up.
Attachments
FibreFlexSuperCarve.jpg
FibreFlexSuperCarve.jpg (98.52 KiB) Viewed 17193 times