2005 ! Lets keep the Variety of Courses Going!

Discussion Forum
Richy Carrasco
AXE Army
AXE Army

2005 ! Lets keep the Variety of Courses Going!

Post by Richy Carrasco » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:00 pm

2004 was great ! Alot of events had different courses that called for more overall skills! GS, Slalom, and Tight . When I go to events I want to ride all my Gear! I think things are evolving well and some of the courses show ! Racers need challenge and riding easy courses is boring, Even though I DQed at the Worlds TS , I still think that was one of the most challenging courses of the year and was stoked to blast through it a couple of times with only one cone misplaced! These type of courses call for more fittness to be able to maintain form! That is one thing I will try and work on this year! TS is still my forvorite event! Reaction Racing!!!!!!!! 05

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Post by John Gilmour » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:41 am

Noah Heinle- has a fantastic spot for racing....we are all waiting.
One good turn deserves another
john gilmour

Gary Fluitt
asphaltplayground.com
asphaltplayground.com

Post by Gary Fluitt » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:01 pm

Richy- I'm hurt. I thought the Breck TS was your favorite. But I agree. Simple open downhill with cones doesn't excite me a whole lot. There is a big vocal support for this in SoCal. Nothing technical, just downhill speed. Ho hum. Slalom is about being able to turn, in any condition, flat, downhill, crappy pavement, smooth butter. It's about stepping on the brakes to make the course and jumping on the accelerator to speed up. Think. turn. dig? Technique is the answer. Lycra is fast. America is diverse, love it or leave it.