Slalom travel

Discussion Forum
Stefano Bellingeri
Stefano
Stefano

Slalom travel

Post by Stefano Bellingeri » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:39 pm

Ed. note: Post moved from Contest Calendar 2006, please post travel questions, arrangements, hook or pick ups or else, here

Dear all,
I need just a sort of advise. As you know the next one will be my first complete season. I wonder when, usually, you book the flights; in other terms if you wait for the whole schedule and then you book all them together, or if you pick up event by event and you book them separately.
Last but not least, when do you think it will be possible to have the definite schedule?
Thanks.
;-)
Cheers,
Stefano

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:37 pm

Hi Stefano,

I think it isn't possible to book the flights so early. For the most competitions it will be the spring plane shedules. I think they will publish it in April. But the best way will be if you look from time to time in the internet.

The bigger races will be easy to reach for you by car, that's what we do here in Switzerland.

Paris, Antibes, Brixlegg, Grüningen is easy to go by car.

For the Latvian (perhaps European Championchips) and Stockholm you have ryanair.com and airbaltic.com from Turin and Milano.

Check the websites from time to time. The fares change all 2-3 day's. 2-3 months before it's mostly the best time to book.

/J-Rad

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Happy Birthday J-Rad!

Post by Martin Drayton » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:45 pm

I cannot believe you are 21 today and you have done so much already!!!!
Sk8 on little brother!

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:42 am

Thank you Martin...

Maria Carrasco
SK8KINGS - ISSA Vice President
SK8KINGS - ISSA Vice President

Happy Belated

Post by Maria Carrasco » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:49 pm

Hey J-Rad -- Just saw some posting about your birthday and wanted to send you belated wishes. Wow -- the Big 2 - 1. I'm sure you had a good time! You're cool. See ya soon!