Jack Smith - New email address

Discussion Forum
Jack Smith
Morro Bay Skate legend
Morro Bay Skate legend

Jack Smith - New email address

Post by Jack Smith » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:40 pm

After years of using jack@justpushplay.com, I am changing my email address to:
jack@theskateboardersjournal.com. Please make a note.

Due to a snafu with Yahoo and the company that now owns justpushplay.com I have lost four years worth of emails and addresses.

Thanks,
Jack

Eric Brammer

Contact info

Post by Eric Brammer » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:47 am

Hey, Jack, sorry to read that a 'Snafu' cost you so much in contacts. That's tough, and ugly.

ANYONE who was reaching out to Jack these last 3 years+, Re-E-Mail him!! Bring your friends! As I've found, contacts are a great resource in the business world, and our computers have been 'zapped' 4 times in 6 years by viruses or targeted by 'wipes'. I've lost tens-of-thousands-of-dollars worth of potetial client contacts due to these lost data (my own fault, in retrospect; should've made more disk back-ups), but I wasn't trying to run a 'Domain' or sell product.
Jack has been, and was at one time the Only online Source of some excellent video material for the sports of skateboarding, sandboarding, surfing, and snowboarding. Please, ask around, get people you know to double-check their address books. The Nexus is hard to rebuild, but with some help, Jack may get a good bit of it back. If anyone deserves a little compensation for effort put into our sport, it's Jack.

As a friend of mine used to say, with a grin (and often a beer in hand), "payback's a Bitch- Makes you Owe Up!" ;-)
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"