- 1961-2013 (RIP)
- Posts: 3279
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:00 am
I was looking at cYa's Facebook page and learned he's an Eagle Scout. Marion Karr and I have talked about our Scouting experiences and we both made Eagle.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:50 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
I only made it to Pheasant. But I had great colors. I don't talk about those experiences...
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:20 am
- Location: Batavia, Il
I think I made it to star.
- Pat C.
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
- Location: Portland Oregon
I was on the way to Eagle, but then I found Girl Scouts.......
- CHIxILL Master CFav
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:48 pm
- Location: chicago
I got kicked out of cub scouts for eating brownies
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:18 pm
- Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Cookies or the other kind of brownies?
- Lenny Poage
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:46 am
- Location: Huntington, WV
Chris Favero wrote:I got kicked out of cub scouts for eating brownies
DANG IT! I was hoping to say that joke!! Good one!
- Pink Floyd Skates
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 4:39 pm
- Location: Six foot two above sea level.
I got kicked out of Webelos my first week. My dad was an Episcopal minister. We had our scout meetings in the church event hall - I knew where the key to the wine storage was and after the first meeting a bunch of us got into the vino and got hammered...started skateboarding the following week.
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."
- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 am
Just joined the website and saw this thread, i'm an eagle scout