The National Association Of Powered Skateboard Racing

Discussion Forum
james hawkins

The National Association Of Powered Skateboard Racing

Post by james hawkins » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 pm

The National Association Of Powered Skateboard Racing expresses its condolences to the family and freinds of Howard Gordon.
As the president of the NAPSR. I james Hawkins pledge to do everything in my power to bring about change to the persona of the skateboarder. I also challenge all skateboarders to represent all of your fellow skateboarders with respect no matter their dicipline is. To realize that the other guy is just that . A human being and your brother or sister. Science has already proven that we are all related all colors must realize the insignificance of our differences. To always represent yourself as compassionate and caring. I am trying to do my part on a daily basis. I take this life seriously enough to realize that it was a gift. That my being and all beings are by no accident. Today , Try something new. Go up to a total stranger of a different ethnicity and tell them that you care and are glad they exist. Fot would you have the same l;ife today if you stood alone with absolutely no one to either see or talk to ever again.

brenda Hennesy