Wesley tucker in trouble! Not really...where's the "y'all"?

Discussion Forum
John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Wesley tucker in trouble! Not really...where's the "y'all"?

Post by John Gilmour » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Apologies for having to reach out to you this way, I made a trip early to Malaysia and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds which I'll give back as soon as I get back.

I really need to be on the next available flight. I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me.

I'll be waiting to read from you soonest because you can only reach me via email.
I await your response.

Wesley

Totally bogus email..... So I am trying to swindle the swindlers, by telling them John Gilmour has bearer bonds, gold and a jade collection stuck in storage and I just need $2300 to get it out. I actually have burned scammers before by sending them 70lbs of rocks in a snowboard box costing them $450 on their account FedEx ...lol..

Wes , my good friend, your account has been hijacked by Obama.
One good turn deserves another
john gilmour

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Re: Wesley tucker in trouble! Not really...where's the "y'al

Post by John Gilmour » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:52 pm

If you would like to burn the scammers ,

Tell them you are interested. Arrange for them to call you (tell them you want to send them money). arrange for a fedex pick up of "Cash". This costs the scammers money. You don't even have to give a real address.

http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/1677 ... igeria.pdf

Just doing this a little bit kills their profitiability.

If just 3% of people fucked with the scammers say twice a year... they would all go out of business.
One good turn deserves another
john gilmour