Thank you Daniel Gesmer

Sesimic Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Daniel Gesmer

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Thank you Daniel Gesmer

Post by Adam Trahan » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:20 pm

I just got off the phone with Dan Gesmer.

What a really nice guy.

I ordered a set of the 130mm and I also want a hat.

Dan and I talked for a few minutes about skateboarding and the industry.

He is a really neat person and for lack of a better term, I think he is one of the skateboard slalom "angles" that Gilmour talks of. Dan's been in the trenches making great trucks all along tooling along with margins far thinner that cheaply made trucks such as Tracker, Independent etc. Oh relax, I like those trucks too, in comparison, they are simple to make and inexpensive comparing them to Seismics.

It's just refreshing to see such a nice person supporting skateboard slalom (and other disciplines) with advanced engineering of skateboard turning systems with no wierd attitude.

I think you're doing a great job Dan Gessmer. Thank you for making what I consider the BEST ALL AROUND and SLALOM SPECIFIC skateboard truck to date. Thank you for contributing to our racing community with your timing/bracket database skills and for being yourself, not making a subterfuge.

From the first time I saw your trucks in the mid 90's in a European Skateboard Slalom fanzine (The ISSA's Slalom!) I've always wanted a set. From my original milled 110mm's I got back then to the 130mm aluminum's I have now, I'm happy with your offerings as a skateboard and slalom enthusiast.

I'm writing as a skateboarder right now, not the editor, that's what is important to me here.

Best to you and continued good luck with Seismic Skate Systems.

adam trahan

Daniel Gesmer
Seismic Skate Sys.
Seismic Skate Sys.

You're welcome, Adam Trahan!

Post by Daniel Gesmer » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:42 pm

Wow, well thank you very much for writing such kind things about me, Adam. But I'm somewhat bewildered that you should do so right after spending ten minutes listening to me rant about difficult customers!

Thanks for all that you are doing, too, Adam!
...Dan
Dan Gesmer
Head of Seismic Skate Systems
Email : dan@seismicskate.com
Tel : +1 720-937-8948

W. Kilner

Re: You're welcome, Adam Trahan!

Post by W. Kilner » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:11 am

Daniel Gesmer wrote:Wow, well thank you very much for writing such kind things about me, Adam. But I'm somewhat bewildered that you should do so right after spending ten minutes listening to me rant about difficult customers!
So let's hear it, I like difficult customer stories!

Jason Fox

Thanks from me TOO!

Post by Jason Fox » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:07 pm

I am brand new to the sport and Bola at All Boards Sports in boulder set me up with some seismic trucks a couple weeks ago. The trucks have been treating me like a long lost family member. Much love! Thanks for all the hardwork that you've done for all of us!

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:18 pm

Dan is top notch!

He has been nothing but EXTREMELY helpful every time I've contacted him(that reminds me, Dan we gotta send another order in!) whether it has been having product in stock when we needed it, to great advice!

He is truly an asset to the sport and an all-around swell guy!
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!