new trucks

Sesimic Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Daniel Gesmer

Barry Gourley

new trucks

Post by Barry Gourley » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:24 am

Ive been thinking about a set of seismics i know a lot of you guys ride them. My question is..... can the truck hold up to jumps or a run away board that hits things,you get the picture.

Im between seismice and tracker RTX & S

thanks guys
Thanks,
Barry

Chuck Gill

Post by Chuck Gill » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:58 am

I ride the older composite Seismics on my park board and they have held up just fine. Granted I don't "do air" but I do ride hard and slide a lot. Also, I have been known to get pissed at the occasional clueless little kid who drops in in front of us speedy old farts and shoot my board into the fence. No damage to any of the componentry, including the Seismics. They are tough.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:06 am

Seismics work well and are durable.

Same could be said for Trackers.

Matters not your choice, it isn't the equipment, it's the rider...

Pick out a racer of your choice at this web site and Private Message them on what they use and you will get opinions galore.

Nick Krest

Post by Nick Krest » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:23 am

Barry, you need Evel Knievel trucks, apparently.

Seth Levy

Post by Seth Levy » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:42 am

my good friend uses the composites in the pool and airs fine. the metal ones are even better
go here for more info on bowl usage http://www.bowlrider.com/brforum/viewtopic.php?t=873
these trucks are awesome and can withstand abuse

Barry Gourley

truck questions

Post by Barry Gourley » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:46 pm

Thanks guys for all the input.I'm fare from being able to ride ANY S/B without busting my butt. I'm just trying to get the best bang for my buck for up to date stuff.
I try to have the best stuff (with in reason)regardless of my skill leave. I'm just looking at all the old and new technolage and how it works.
Glenn told me I should try thr Tracker RTX & S they're good. On the flip side I read about how Seismics are kicking ass to. I come to the board for advice on all the things I don't know about todays skateboards. I'm not douting anyones advice im just trying to learn. I'll learn after bugging the piss out of everyone for a few weeks. Thanks.
Thanks,
Barry