INDY 101mm and 88mm Offsets Available

Independent Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Barret Deck

Bill Wahl

INDY 101mm and 88mm Offsets Available

Post by Bill Wahl » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:08 am

I needed some offsets for myself and was forced to order the minimum quantity the machinist was asking. So I ended up with some extras. The hangers are powder coated and the base plates are polished. I also had extended axles pressed into some 101s that allow you to space your wheels out further to better match the width of your offsets. Very affordable. email me for prices and pics. Will be available next week sometime.

Peter Jachmann

indy-offset .

Post by Peter Jachmann » Sat May 22, 2004 11:24 pm

Bill Wahl wrote:I needed some offsets for myself and was forced to order the minimum quantity the machinist was asking. So I ended up with some extras. The hangers are powder coated and the base plates are polished. I also had extended axles pressed into some 101s that allow you to space your wheels out further to better match the width of your offsets. Very affordable. email me for prices and pics. Will be available next week sometime.

hi there...yeah ...why not to try these.....i go with my 101mm for quite some time now and emagined how it works to have an offset -truck in the back for a more stable ride !....how mutch will 1 be ????
cheers from berlin germany peter

Steve Collins
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Harbor Skateboard Racing

Indy Offsets

Post by Steve Collins » Sun May 23, 2004 4:27 am

If Wahl doesn't have any more for sale (it was a year ago after all) then try Chicken's excellent Indy offsets at http://www.pocketpistolskates.com

Will J
Will J
Will J

Re: Indy Offsets

Post by Will J » Mon May 24, 2004 1:05 am

Steve Collins wrote:If Wahl doesn't have any more for sale (it was a year ago after all) then try Chicken's excellent Indy offsets at http://www.pocketpistolskates.com

marvelous offsets... worth every penny
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a
smile and a gun."

- Al Capone

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:19 am

I noticed a couple of the top racers at the Worlds adjusting or changing to 88 Chicken Indy Offset during the tight slalom. I must have one. A very functional rear truck. Eddy Texas Outlaws.