ABEC11 is what I ride

Abec 11 Skateboard Wheels

Moderator: Chris Chaput

Bob Frias
BoBo
BoBo

Post by Bob Frias » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:46 am

Been using em right from the get go. Got one of the first race cases as I recall too.

I do like Turner LaCostas mind you but the ABEC urethane seems a bit better to me. Course the color is rad as well.

For tight i'm running 92f 84/88r

For Hybrid I run 88f 81/84r

Have yet to use the 77's

And as for customer service no one has yet to beat Marylou and Chris. Outstanding in every way and willing to go far to make ya happy.

Thanks ABEC11
My amp is warmed up and I'm ready to shred!!!

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:16 pm

Yeah, I gottem too!

I bought a couple of sets and mixed them up for a couple of boards I have that needed to be set up. I then bought a race case which I will have as a choice in addition to my Cambria's and milled Avalon's. I even bought another race case and had it sent to Shaggy. He shined up a set of Fulls for me really nice.

I've invited Chris to moderate this forum. He supports the ISSA too and is definately a FCR supporter.

Chris has built a couple of great web sites. I like this one slalomers.com "Slalom Kings Unite!" It has a directory/link to the past ISSA web site. Check it out.

Anyway, I enjoy riding my Stingers, a great wheel, good durometer choices and I hope to see Chris Chaput Moderating and posting information here at the site. He is also a great thinker and is definately a resource for the slalom skateboard enthusiast.

See you around Bob.