Where can i buy a toe stop?

Bushings - Pivots - Speed Rings - Traction etc

Moderator: Henry Julier

Noah Koski

Where can i buy a toe stop?

Post by Noah Koski » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:49 am

Where can i buy a toe stop? and whats the best brand/type i want a cheep one thats not expensive
SLALOM!
"Pain is temporary..........Glory is forever"

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:33 pm

Most of us make our own Noah. Airhooks, avail on Ebay for mountainboards, are cheap (about 7.00 a pair) and you can saw off the "hook" part to make it a good toestop. It bolts right to your front truck holes. I usually cut down a solid urethane riser for a toe stop, put a few 3/8 rubber plumbing washers on each side between the stop and the board and run it down with longer screws (like on that Turner i posted pics of). Tod Oles uses a very simple electrical blocks that they mount to a front bolt...You could walk thru a Home Depot and i'll bet you would find something you could modify that fits your needs. If you want something more professional looking, check out www.sk8shop.ch . Dont worry about the fact that they're in Sweden (or something like that) the shipping isnt too expensive, relatively quick...and they carry stuff you just cant get here in the US...

Rolf von der Crone
www.myboard.ch
www.myboard.ch

Post by Rolf von der Crone » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:26 am

Switzerland bro, they are in Switzerland

www.sk8shop.ch notice ".ch" stands for Confoederatio Helvetica = Switzerland

cheers
Rolf

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:37 pm

Swiss it is...i stand corrected..........none the less......a great place for hard to find accessories stateside.....nice folks too