Any equipment available in shops?

Slalom Skateboarding in Sweden

Moderator: Hans Koraeus

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:55 am

For those of you who have been to the local skateshops in Stockholm and elsewhere in Sweden, can you tell me what slalom equipment is available?

I brought some Turner wheels (all durometers), Turner decks, Turner tracks, Tracker slalom trucks and also two Roe boards. My intention was to bring them so that I and you can show the stuff to the shops to make them interested in carrying the stuff.

If you are interested in buying any equipment out of the stuff I'm bringing, mail me at Jani@slalomskateboarder.com.

For your information, most riders rode the Turner Avalons in the two races, and mostly quite soft ones. Abec11's were also quite popular.

Does any of the shops carry International Longboarder magazine? This used to be a free mag, but it is now being discontinued to be replaced by Concrete Wave which is a regular magazine that you'll have to pay for. I have some. Email me to reserve a copy of Intl Longboarder. I don't have enough copies to share the Concrete Wave issues (2 so far).

Marcus Seyffarth

Post by Marcus Seyffarth » Thu Oct 17, 2002 10:23 am

As far as I know there are no slalom equipment at all. At least in the skateshops that I know of in the Stockholm area. There are however two shops that carry EttSexEtt boards (completes only) and that is WE and <a href="www.rockawaybeach.se">Rockaway Beach</a> located close to each other. Rockaway could probably be interested in carrying some slalom stuff, since they are more of a surf/skate shop than all other skateshops in Stockholm.

Basically there is close to no equipment (except for complete longboards) and people usually order from lushlongboards.co.uk...