[2004] Stream Games, Rimini, Italy - Cancelled

European Races & Results (for Major, Main and Prime level races)

Moderators: Jani Soderhall, Robert Thiele

Gianluca Ferrero

[2004] Stream Games, Rimini, Italy - Cancelled

Post by Gianluca Ferrero » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:57 pm

< EVENT CANCELLED >

Hi to everybodies...

it's a couple of weeks i haven't seen the forum ,but in anycase i 'm quickly reply to Maria and all the others about the events in Italy.

we will have some national events ,not open around the country from march to september

The only one International event will be A Pro WORLD CLASS SERIES sponsored by Broox, fullvideocoveraged live and it will be included in THE STREAM GAMES 11-13 June 2004 RIMINI.

Stream games are summer X-Games for gravity sports and thanks to FIHP also slalom is there.

www.stream-games.com

There will be GIANT, SUPERGIANT AND SPECIAL SLALOM in Junior class, Open class, women class and overall.

First day should be a qualification day with a cut to the faster skaters that will run to the final day.

Gianluca Ferrero

ps : everybody has to remember that a good race is not only good for the name but for the staff, the time and not last the money you put in it.
Right now the organizers haven't print nothing more about the right names of the each sport event, but be sure THE STREAM GAMES will be at the top level in all their parts, from advertising, to Chrono, passing trough political scene, landscapes, prizes, fun, food, parties, surface and next memories.

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:47 pm

Pictures of the hill for the Giant Slalom and Super Giant Slalom for the next "2004 Stream Games" events in Italy.
I got these in an email from Gianluca. He said that he thought the hill was about 7 degree pitch:

Pierre Samray

Post by Pierre Samray » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:52 am

Gianluca
You speak about giant, super giant and special slalom.
But in the schedule of the stream games, there is only special slalom on friday. nothing about giant
the stream games site is nice but
Can we have more info about this?

1)The complete slalom schedule
2) discipline
3) registration
4) entry fee
5) information about, accomodation, age for young class, price....
6) Is it possible to race downhill too. (not the same moment as giant slalom?)

Last year Stream games was cancelled. Is it sure it's ok for this year?
I have to previous now all my season and I doesn't want to miss the
Italian event.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:07 pm

I talked to Gianluca in the middle of last week and he assured me that they are still working on getting this event going despite the fact that the website is down and there's little information circulating.

FIHP, which Gianluca represents works with www.Broox.it to organize this event. Gianluca's part is to assure the slalom part of the event.

He'll be back soon with more information.

/Jani

YOYO SHULTZ

Post by YOYO SHULTZ » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:53 am

Here is a quote from www.ncdsa.com Forum:

On 4/21/2004 Maria C. wrote in from 198.81.xxx.xxx:
Re Europe
Wanted to share info I received that the S-Games in Italy June 10-12 has been cancelled. Too bad -- prospect of four races in a row -- like a mini Euro series -- was sounding pretty attractive. That leaves Paris and England one week apart and then Switzerland on the 19th & 20th. I know some of you were waiting to find out the details like I was so wait no more. Who's going?

Can Gianluca confirm this please.

YOYO

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:59 pm

Yoyo,

Gianluca has already confirmed in several posts that the event is cancelled. No doubt about it.

As far as I understood Broox.it also confirmed the cancellation of the whole event, which answers Martin Siegrist question if only skate or everything was cancelled.

/Jani