[2005] Slalom Pirates Series I - Paris - 2nd october 2005

European Races & Results (for Major, Main and Prime level races)

Moderators: Jani Soderhall, Robert Thiele

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

[2005] Slalom Pirates Series I - Paris - 2nd october 2005

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:43 am

We planned a race in Paris on the 2nd of october 2005

The race is a kind of outlaw race but in a location where we shouldn't be worried.
The spot will probably be in the "Bois de Boulogne": long long road in the woods, with only people walking, running and eventually a few roller-skates and bikes but of course NO CARS.

OPEN RACE,
perhaps with a beginner category if many people show interest.

Main organization by Riderz and ConeRacing people
You can contact me, Vincent Berruchon, and David Rudnianski (via Private Message for example).
The fees will be really low. No big sponsors, just a fun race.

Website to come...

(We still reserve the possibility to change the location to the Trocadero, BNF or another parisien spot)

MORE NEWS SOON!
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:26 am

French Pirates are in the place...
www.riderz.net
http://pirateslalom.online.fr/
Politic Longboard Activist...

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Pirates' slalom

Post by Sam Gordon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:35 am

David and Vinzzz,

Mick, his daughter Ella and I am hoping to make the race on Sunday (weather permitting!).
It looks like it should be a good, chilled out competition similar to our Crystal Palace stopwatch series as organised by See Jim.

Ella might appreciate a youngsters race. She's maybe a little too fast to be a beginner. Aged just 11, if she heads over your way then she'll be Britain's top ranked international female racer!

Do you have an accurate map to show the actual location of the track so that we can find it easily? We don't want to fall into the wrong hands in the Bois...

Maybe use one of these to give us directions:

Multimap.com
Maporama.com
Streetmap.com

Please also post the maps for a change of location. The Trocadero, however, needs little introduction.

Who else might be signed up? Fred? Campbell?

Please let us know soonest so that we can make the necessary travel arrangements.

Thankyou!

Sam

P.S. Any other English skaters thinking of a quick weekend break on the mainland?

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:43 am

I'm just back in Paris, still jetlagged (hard work day today!!!)
It woud be great to see you and your british friends Sam!!
Some guys from Belgium wil come and french not only from Paris.

To reply quickly, I've ever asked to David (BdB is his playground) for a clear map to go to the race site, it should be available soon.

If Ella is more than a beginner, I think she can compete with girls without problem.

Perhaps some old french skateboard will show up. Jani said he would be present too but will he race or not, I can't say...

http://event.riderz.net/outlaw2005/

Here a first list a registered racers
http://event.riderz.net/outlaw2005/?mode=liste

Don't hesitate to ask for any information ;)

Website - Work in progress :
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

Mathias Puentedura

Post by Mathias Puentedura » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 am

Vince, with the Pontoise skateshop, we want to make the sport progress. Can we have a file with the flyers to be printed?
cheers mate!
cergy rolling squad

www.cergy-rolling-squad.net

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:02 am

here is the fly for you mat : http://slalomsk8.free.fr/img/Flyer_051002_v1_600.jpg

So sad , we won't see you again.

Sam, I will post a map later this afternoon or tomorow morning ( sorry i have to go working ;) )
www.riderz.net

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:22 pm

Sam !!!

So cool if you can make it ! When ( and how ) do you plan to come ?
If you are in trouble in the middle of Paris ( or where ever... ) drop me a call, here is my cell number : 06 63 71 22 81

See you,

Fred.
Podium or pavement... but PAVEL !

www.coneracing.com

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Mathias, the last version of the flyer is here:
http://pirateslalom.free.fr/img/flyers/ ... 02_600.jpg

(Do you need something better?)

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:52 pm

EDIT (sorry, networks problem didn't stop the post)
To have an idea of how to go to the spot you can check
http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/index.php
the destianation is "Route de la Vierge au Berceau" - change the date because transportation is not the same on Sunday. You'll have to walk a little if you come by the metro and this area s closed to cars on Sunday, but parking should be easy not too far.
Last edited by Vincent Berruchon on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:57 pm

EDIT
Saturday is a special night in Paris: "La Nuit Blanche"
a lot of exhibition, museums, activities, concert and parties, all the night:

http://streaming.paris.fr/nuit_blanche_ ... /index.htm

but don't forget to sleep to slalom on sunday
Last edited by Vincent Berruchon on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:27 pm

Last edited by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.coneracing.com

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Pirates of Boulougne

Post by Sam Gordon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:57 pm

Thanks guys!

Fred, we haven't booked anything as yet, but hope to catch the train late on Saturday morning in order to arrive around lunchtime. Ella hasn't been to Paris before, so I think that Mick wants her to see the city from the top of the Eiffel Tower. I was kind of hoping to visit the Musee D'Orsee if the weather turns bad. We Rosbifs are good at queuing!

Either way, It'd be good to meet up for a swifty on Saturday evening if we can get ourselves sorted out!

All the best,

Sam

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:41 pm

holy shit they even have stickers and t-shirts
these guys are really organized.
sam,can't come cause my store is moving that day too much work.
i'll drop by later this year,definitely

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:11 pm

Vincent Berruchon wrote:Jani said he would be present too but will he race or not, I can't say...
I'll be there for sure. Probably won't race, but who knows?. I'll bring the timer and some more stuff (like Seismic Hot Spots in all varieties!).

/Jani
Last edited by Jani Soderhall on Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Helene Schmit

Post by Helene Schmit » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:57 am

Vincent Berruchon wrote:EDIT
Saturday is a special night in Paris: "La Nuit Blanche"
a lot of exhibition, museums, activities, concert and parties, all the night:

http://streaming.paris.fr/nuit_blanche_ ... /index.htm

but don't forget to sleep to slalom on sunday
special night also since we're going to celebrate my birthday ;)

but we will try to be "serious", as as vinzzz says we all gotta sleep, in order to be able to ride on sunday morning...

hell, 9 o'clock is early...

il you guys want to come to carr's pub on saturday to have a drink with us, don't hesitate ;)
see U around 8 o'clock saturday evening, 1 rue du mont thabor, paris 1er, metro tuileries

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 pm

Some precisions about the spot location.
It's not the easiest to find but it should be OK.

The spot is between l'Alle de Longchamp (just near the Longchamp Hippodrome) and l'Allee de la Reine Marguerite.

You can go there with the BUS 244 (from Porte Maillot or porte Dauphine) or ride and walk from the metro La Muette ou Ranelagh.

Perhaps you can fix a meeting at the Trocadero for people that want to. It's possible to do it by skate from the Troca.

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:44 pm

the easiest way is to come from the metro. About ten minutes walking from the spot.
www.riderz.net

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Yargh!

Post by Sam Gordon » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:19 am

Good map David!
Can you cut through from the Rue du Ranelagh to the Porte de Passy or is it best to follow the roads?

If the weather behaves as predicted by http://www.intellicast.com then are there any alternative plans for skating or other?

Catacombs?

Mathias Puentedura

Post by Mathias Puentedura » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:12 am

Thanks David and Vince; I will print some flyers and will give them to Eric (the boss of the shop). I hope it will help slalom to be more attracting for skaters from here...

I cannot come to this race, but will try to be on the next one, if I can rise enough money to buy new wheels (as time are really hard!).

Good race, hope weather will be ok!
cergy rolling squad

www.cergy-rolling-squad.net

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Re: Yargh!

Post by David Rudnianski » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:54 pm

Sam Gordon wrote:Good map David!
Can you cut through from the Rue du Ranelagh to the Porte de Passy or is it best to follow the roads?

If the weather behaves as predicted by http://www.intellicast.com then are there any alternative plans for skating or other?

Catacombs?
Yes you can cut. There is a small Tunnel betxeen boulevard beauséjour and avenue du ranelagh. Go straight thrue tue du ranelagh then cross Boulevard beauséjour, take the tunnel, and you will arrive in avenue du ranelagh.

But it is quite fun to come from La muette, because you have to cross the territory of the bad boys from the golden youth .... ;)
www.riderz.net

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Re: Yargh!

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:14 am

Sam Gordon wrote:Good map David!
hum hum thank you ;)
Sam Gordon wrote:If the weather behaves as predicted by http://www.intellicast.com then are there any alternative plans for skating or other?
Catacombs?
We have a spot that could be OK only in case of light and short rain: it's under the metro station Corvisart (line 6) where the metro is not underground but "aerial"..
We can do the race there without problem but if it's raining too much it can be wet.

For the moment I can't see any spot where we could seriously envisage to move the race. So if it's too wet, no race.. people that want to skate should probably go to the Vitry skatepark ( www.rollerparc.com )

For the moment, forecast announce really light rain on Sunday : 0,7 mm. So it should be OK. We will wait until Saturday to have more precise forecast and decide if we should try to go in the Bois de Boulogne or under the metro.

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Post by Sam Gordon » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:48 pm

Woops!

Thanks Vinzzz, good details! Maybe catch you guys in Carr's for evening training tomorrow night.

Sam

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:40 pm

You can train only if you have have a night vision machine ;) .... There is no light on the spot.
www.riderz.net

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:05 pm

David Rudnianski wrote:You can train only if you have have a night vision machine ;) .... There is no light on the spot.
David, for this training we only need beers that give us for such extrapower as night vision! ;)
Rendez vous: 20:00
1, Rue du Mont Thabor. 75001 , near la Concorde and the last part of Rue de Rivoli.

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:15 pm

hey why not...not far from my home ;)....But be carefull! No Drunk riders are admitted on the contest. It's the pirate law.
www.riderz.net

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:17 pm

Could anybody of the English guys take my BurningWheels DVD along and hand it to Vinzz?

thx

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:48 pm

In case it continues to rain I can suggest an excellent place for racing. It's a two level parking garage, so on the lower level well protected from rain from above.

It's also fairly long -we can easily have 40 cones and it's slightly downhill. Just right for tight slalom. I guess we can even do a kind of wide special and call it "giant", although it will be far from the Antibes style giant course.

On Sunday the shopping centre is closed so it's empty of cars.

Location: Massy "Cora shoppingcentre", closest RER station is Massy-Palaisseau, 30 minutes outside of Paris, and from there a few minutes by car or 10-15 minutes by skate.

Surface is good quality asphalt. I brought Dan and Corky there last year to show it as an alternative if during the Paris event we if would rain, rain and rain. It's an excellent rain alternative!

See you all Sunday. Let's stay in phone contact if the forecast is rain on Sunday.

/Jani

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:21 pm

If it rain tomorow night, it will be impossible to race sunday in the wood. So don't forget about the trocadero...
www.riderz.net

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:06 am

Jani Soderhall wrote:In case it continues to rain I can suggest an excellent place for racing. It's a two level parking garage, so on the lower level well protected from rain from above.

It's also fairly long -we can easily have 40 cones and it's slightly downhill. Just right for tight slalom. I guess we can even do a kind of wide special and call it "giant", although it will be far from the Antibes style giant course.

On Sunday the shopping centre is closed so it's empty of cars.

Location: Massy "Cora shoppingcentre", closest RER station is Massy-Palaisseau, 30 minutes outside of Paris, and from there a few minutes by car or 10-15 minutes by skate.

Surface is good quality asphalt. I brought Dan and Corky there last year to show it as an alternative if during the Paris event we if would rain, rain and rain. It's an excellent rain alternative!

See you all Sunday. Let's stay in phone contact if the forecast is rain on Sunday.

/Jani
It's probably the place to go but there is transportation issue (under the rain, no good to skate from the RER with all the stuff)
The best would be to decide this evening where we fix the rendez vous tomorrow (true that if it's raining tonight, Bois de boulogne should be forgotten)

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:19 am

I have one, maybe two cars, that can be used to transport people from the station to the skating place. How many more cars are there among the skaters?

The place is definitely good, so I think it's a good rain alternative. It's even a good place for any weather.

/Jani

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:03 pm

Good news! We will be able to race.
Thank you Jani for the spot.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:46 pm

Vinzzz,

A final weather check and we decide if we're heading to Bois de Boulogne or to Massy-Palaisseau tomorrow?

I'll check the forum every now and then until bedtime.

The car is all loaded up with timing and skategear.
Who will bring the cones?

/Jani

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:23 pm

No, we will meet first in Paris, because the bois might be dry. I'll go checking. Otherwise, we could ride @ trocadero.
www.riderz.net

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am

Vincent called me and there is still a chance to skate in Bois de Boulogne, so we'll head over there and see what it's like. It's dirty though, so if you have a broom bring it.

I'm publishing a map for drivers to the alternative location in Massy. Probably won't be useful this time, but at least we have one for future use.

See you at 10 in Bois de Boulogne.

/Jani

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:30 am

Latest news: It's now 9.30 and it's raining in Bois de Boulogne. The new meeting place is Trocadero. If it's still raining there at 10.30 we're off to Massy-Palaisseau by car (some of us) and Metro+RER (all the rest). If so we'll arrange shuttle service from the Massy Palaiseau RER station.

Call Vinzzz or David if in doubt. (number on the poster above).

/Jani

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:52 pm

Ok, so we finaly race at trocadero, it was a quit fun race, even if we had some small showers
www.riderz.net

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:18 pm

Thank's everyone for coming! Special thanks to those travelling from far: UK and Belgium!

/Jani

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

PIRATES SLALOM #1

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:52 am

Big thank you to everybody!
22 racers, not bad for a rainy day. We had to change the location because the woods were too wet in the morning. We choose the Trocadero, the nearest spot with the famous surface that dry so quick.
Big London representation. Good to see you guys!

Thank you to <A HREF="http://www.coneracing.com">ConeRacing</A> - Jani and Etienne for their help, the timing system and the gifts!
Thank you to <A HREF="http://www.pavel-skates.com">Pavel skateboards</A> for the stickers and tshirts (I received them only today, Donald have done them really fast but the delivery has been long)

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

PIRATES SLALOM #1 - RESULTS

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:53 am

THE RESULTS:
FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE VALIDATION - (2 errors found for the moment - to be corrected)
<A HREF="http://pirateslalom.online.fr/01_octobr ... df">SLALOM GEANT</A>
<A HREF="http://pirateslalom.online.fr/01_octobr ... df">SLALOM SPECIAL</A>

SLALOM GEANT
<TABLE> <tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td colspan="7" align="center" bgcolor="#999999"><b>Open Hommes</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="34"><br></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Pos.</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Meilleur Temps</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Nom</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Prénom</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Ville</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Club / Sponsors</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6"><b>Pos. mixte</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>1</b></td><td align="center">15.539</td><td align="left"><b>BERRUCHON</b></td><td align="left"><b>Vincent</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz Coneracing Prologism Pavel</font></td><td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>1</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>2</b></td><td align="center">16.181</td><td align="left"><b>PRICE</b></td><td align="left"><b>Paul</b></td><td align="left">London</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>2</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>3</b></td><td align="center">16.420</td><td align="left"><b>ALLAN</b></td><td align="left"><b>Patrick</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz / Insect</font></td><td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>3</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="4" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>4</b></td><td align="center">16.605</td><td align="left"><b>GORDON</b></td><td align="left"><b>Sam</b></td><td align="left">London</td><td align="left"><font size="1">CCR</font></td><td sdval="4" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>4</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="5" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>5</b></td><td align="center">16.685</td><td align="left"><b>RITSCHARD</b></td><td align="left"><b>pierre-yves</b></td><td align="left">paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">riderz, sector9, duffs</font></td><td sdval="5" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>5</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="6" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>6</b></td><td align="center">17.367</td><td align="left"><b>RUDNIANSKI</b></td><td align="left"><b>David</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz / Pirates Slalom</font></td><td sdval="6" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>6</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="7" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>7</b></td><td align="center">17.638</td><td align="left"><b>GAYRAUD</b></td><td align="left"><b>clement</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="7" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>7</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="8" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>8</b></td><td align="center">17.671</td><td align="left"><b>REISS</b></td><td align="left"><b>Michael</b></td><td align="left">London</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="8" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>8</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="9" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>9</b></td><td align="center">17.761</td><td align="left"><b>STRICHER</b></td><td align="left"><b>Arnaud</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="9" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>9</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="10" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>10</b></td><td align="center">18.186</td><td align="left"><b>SAINT-CRIQ</b></td><td align="left"><b>Guillaume</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz</font></td><td sdval="10" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>10</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="11" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>11</b></td><td align="center">18.211</td><td align="left"><b>HUYNH BACH SAC</b></td><td align="left"><b>Frédéric</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">coneRacing</font></td><td sdval="11" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>11</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="12" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>12</b></td><td align="center">19.205</td><td align="left"><b>PRIN</b></td><td align="left"><b>Guillaume</b></td><td align="left">Suresnes</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="12" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>12</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="13" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>13</b></td><td align="center">20.106</td><td align="left"><b>NAUDET</b></td><td align="left"><b>sebastien</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz</font></td><td sdval="13" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>13</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="14" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>14</b></td><td align="center">20.423</td><td align="left"><b>DE BARY</b></td><td align="left"><b>Etienne</b></td><td align="left">Gentilly</td><td align="left"><font size="1">coneRacing</font></td><td sdval="14" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>14</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="15" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>15</b></td><td align="center">22.436</td><td align="left"><b>GILLISSEN</b></td><td align="left"><b>Damien</b></td><td align="left">Bruxelles</td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="16" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>16</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="16" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>16</b></td><td align="center">22.959</td><td align="left"><b>?</b></td><td align="left"><b>Charles</b></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td><td sdval="18" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>18</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td align="center"><br></td><td align="center"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td colspan="7" align="center" bgcolor="#999999"><b>Open Femme</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="34"><br></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Pos.</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Meilleur Temps</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Nom</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Prénom</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Ville</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Club / Sponsors</b></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6"><b>Pos. mixte</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>1</b></td><td align="center">21.014</td><td align="left"><b>HAMELIN</b></td><td align="left"><b>celine</b></td><td align="left">Clayes s/bois</td><td align="left">Riderz</td><td sdval="15" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>15</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>2</b></td><td align="center">22.463</td><td align="left"><b>ROGGERO</b></td><td align="left"><b>Ella</b></td><td align="left">London</td><td align="left"><br></td><td sdval="17" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>17</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr><tr><td align="left" height="17"><br></td><td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>3</b></td><td align="center">DQ</td><td align="left"><b>QUEMENER</b></td><td align="left"><b>soizic</b></td><td align="left">Paris</td><td align="left">Riderz</td><td sdval="19" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>19</b></td><td align="left"><br></td></tr></TABLE>

SLALOM SPECIAL
<TABLE><tr> <td align="left" height="17"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="7" align="center" bgcolor="#999999" height="17"><b>Open Hommes</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" height="34" valign="middle"><b>Pos.</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Nom</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Prénom</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Ville</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Club / Sponsors</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6"><b>Pos. mixte</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>1</b></td> <td align="left"><b>BERRUCHON</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Vincent</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz Coneracing Prologism Pavel</font></td> <td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>1</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>2</b></td> <td align="left"><b>ALLAN</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Patrick</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz / Insect</font></td> <td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>3</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>3</b></td> <td align="left"><b>PRICE</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Paul</b></td> <td align="left">London</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>2</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="4" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>4</b></td> <td align="left"><b>GORDON</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Sam</b></td> <td align="left">London</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">CCR</font></td> <td sdval="4" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>4</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="5" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>5</b></td> <td align="left"><b>RUDNIANSKI</b></td> <td align="left"><b>David</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz / Pirates Slalom</font></td> <td sdval="6" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>6</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="6" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>6</b></td> <td align="left"><b>RITSCHARD</b></td> <td align="left"><b>pierre-yves</b></td> <td align="left">paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">riderz, sector9, duffs</font></td> <td sdval="5" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>5</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="7" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>7</b></td> <td align="left"><b>REISS</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Michael</b></td> <td align="left">London</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="8" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>8</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="8" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>8</b></td> <td align="left"><b>TEMBRUN</b></td> <td align="left"><b>françois</b></td> <td align="left">Rennes</td> <td align="left">RennesLongskate</td> <td sdval="8" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>8</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="9" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>9</b></td> <td align="left"><b>HUYNH BACH SAC</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Frédéric</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">coneRacing</font></td> <td sdval="11" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>11</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="10" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>10</b></td> <td align="left"><b>STRICHER</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Arnaud</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="9" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>9</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="11" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>11</b></td> <td align="left"><b>SAINT-CRIQ</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Guillaume</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz</font></td> <td sdval="10" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>10</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="12" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>12</b></td> <td align="left"><b>DENNEBOUY</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Jean-Sébastien</b></td> <td align="left">Rennes</td> <td align="left">RennesLongskate</td> <td sdval="12" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>12</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="14" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>14</b></td> <td align="left"><b>GAYRAUD</b></td> <td align="left"><b>clement</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="7" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>7</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="14" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>14</b></td> <td align="left"><b>PRIN</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Guillaume</b></td> <td align="left">Suresnes</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="12" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>12</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="15" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>15</b></td> <td align="left"><b>NAUDET</b></td> <td align="left"><b>sebastien</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">Riderz</font></td> <td sdval="13" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>13</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="16" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>16</b></td> <td align="left"><b>DE BARY</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Etienne</b></td> <td align="left">Gentilly</td> <td align="left"><font size="1">coneRacing</font></td> <td sdval="14" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>14</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="17" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>17</b></td> <td align="left"><b>GILLISSEN</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Damien</b></td> <td align="left">Bruxelles</td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="19" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>19</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="17"><b>DQ</b></td> <td align="left"><b>?</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Charles</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><font size="1"><br></font></td> <td sdval="20" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>20</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="17"><b>DQ</b></td> <td align="left"><b>BEZAGU</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Sylvain</b></td> <td align="left">Le Mans</td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td sdval="20" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>20</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="17"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="7" align="center" bgcolor="#999999" height="17"><b>Open Femme</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" height="34" valign="middle"><b>Pos.</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Nom</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Prénom</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Ville</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6" valign="middle"><b>Club / Sponsors</b></td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#e6e6e6"><b>Pos. mixte</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="1" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>TC</b></td> <td align="left"><b>HAMELIN</b></td> <td align="left"><b>celine</b></td> <td align="left">Clayes s/bois</td> <td align="left">Riderz</td> <td sdval="18" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>18</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="2" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>TC</b></td> <td align="left"><b>ROGGERO</b></td> <td align="left"><b>Ella</b></td> <td align="left">London</td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td sdval="17" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>17</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td sdval="3" sdnum="1036;" align="center" height="17"><b>3</b></td> <td align="left"><b>QUEMENER</b></td> <td align="left"><b>soizic</b></td> <td align="left">Paris</td> <td align="left">Riderz</td> <td sdval="19" sdnum="1036;" align="center"><b>19</b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="17"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td colspan="3" rowspan="11" align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr></TABLE>
<TABLE><tr> <td align="left" height="24" valign="top"><b><font size="4"><a href="http://pirateslalom.online.fr/">http:// ... t></b></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="24"><font size="4"><a href="http://www.ConeRacing.com/">http://www. ... /font></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="24"><font size="4"><a href="http://www.pavel-skates.com/">http://ww ... /font></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="24"><font size="4"><a href="http://www.riderz.net/">http://www.ride ... /font></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> <td align="left"><br></td> </tr></TABLE>
Last edited by Vincent Berruchon on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etienne de Bary
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne de Bary » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:24 am

Big thanx to Sam, Paul, Mick and (last but not least!) Ella, for making this event very different of what it would have been. :D

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Pirate's slalom, Paris

Post by Sam Gordon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:18 pm

Thanks Etienne, good to race against you!

Blimey, what a sporting weekend.
First there was Helene's birthday bash to test our fluid holding skills, then Rudnianski's 6 mile midnight Tours de Paris closely followed by an early morning start time that, given the one hour time difference between UK and France, meant that we got up half an hour before we went to bed.These French have subtle tactics to wear down the opposition.
And it very nearly worked!

All of the race times were very close indeed. In the GS, both Panda and I gained a second off our time because of a strong following breeze. Damn that Panda is quick!
...and he just eats shoots and leaves. It was very touch-and-go racing David also. He's certainly one of the fasters skaters down a hill. If only the cones would move aside for him!

The UK ladies Champion gave the Parisiennes a run for their money in their own back yard. Ella's starts had faster reaction times race on race, and her pumping skills visibly became stonger when she had to battle with Celine in the finals.
Watch out Swiss girls; you're next!

Excellent riding from the Pavel team boys Vinzz and Paul Price was to be expected, but how fast is Patrick Allan now? He'll be ruling next year. And rather worrying for the Ams is that New UK rider Mick Reiss gets better with each competition as does Fred HBS.
Nowhere to hide...

Thanks to Vinzzz, Jani and David for their organisation,

Shiver me timbers, Yargghhhh!!!!!!!

Sam

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:28 pm

It was good to have our british friends over here in Paris !!!
Here is some pics of you Sam ( I didn't shoot all the rides as Jani... )

www.coneracing.com

Helene Schmit

Post by Helene Schmit » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:34 pm

seems like it was a great day!

Thanks for your coming on Saturday evening, that was cool ;)

Unfortunately I was not in shape to race on sunday, so I decided not to come, 'cause coming meant racing, for sure...
I think it was the right decision not to come, my knees are slowly getting better, which would propably not have been the case if I had raced on Sunday!

But I'm really disappointed not to have raced with Ella and all of you guys... :(

I'll be definitely ready for the next outlaw race!!!

see U

Jean-Sébastien Dennebouy
Jean-Sébastien
Jean-Sébastien

Post by Jean-Sébastien Dennebouy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:21 pm

Pierre-Yves Ritschard
panda
panda

Re: Pirate's slalom, Paris

Post by Pierre-Yves Ritschard » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:20 pm

Sam Gordon wrote:All of the race times were very close indeed. In the GS, both Panda and I gained a second off our time because of a strong following breeze. Damn that Panda is quick!
...and he just eats shoots and leaves.
Next time I'll eat, shoot and leave... (had to be done).
And hopefully I'll get a chance not to stay .0 something behind next time we meet.

Thanks for coming to all of you and see you soon (next date will be nov. 6 for the outlaw)

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Pirates Outlaw, Paris - episode I: Many photos in one post..

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:33 pm

Some photos from the Giant slalom at last weekends Pirates Series at the Trocadero:

/Jani
Last edited by Jani Soderhall on Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:43 pm

Thank you VERY MUCH Jani, those are great pics !!!!

www.coneracing.com

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 am

yeah
very nice pictures
thanks for all Jani

Etienne de Bary
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne de Bary » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:12 am

OUH-OU !
(in english: Wo-How!)

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Wow indeed!

Post by Martin Drayton » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:11 am

Looks like a wicked time was had by all! Well done Vince, I hope the Pros were looking at your results and shaking in their skate shoes!
Sam Gordon....Bloody good times mate! Paul Henry..best pic racing I have ever seen of you!

Oh, Vincent, do I see a little red truck on the front? Good aren't they!