SOLD: ICK STICK

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Glenn S

SOLD: ICK STICK

Post by Glenn S » Sun May 29, 2005 1:48 am

Foam Core "Ick Stick" --

This one is 30 1/2" x 8" x 1/4" camber. The wheelbase you see is 17 3/8". At this wheelbase it is a great very stiff flex under my 170lbs. It can be drilled out for longer wheelbase. It has solid plugs for more drillings if wanted. So really this deck would be good for maybe just a tad over 170lbs, and under that weight especially if you wanted longer wheelbases.

This deck was mounted up and ridden for maybe 4-5 runs at one practice session. Took it home and ripped off the cheap temporary $5 grip-tape job, because I wanted to put a high density foam concave, a kick-tail, and the really good grip-tape on it but never got around to it. So I would call this one as good as like new. Mint.

I want the funds for other things right now so this deck has to go. If I remember correctly this one was near $220 new. I'll let it go for $145obo shipped.

I won't post pictures of the top side because it has no grip tape and out of respect to Rick I don't want to post here the Carbon Fiber patterns that can be seen through the fiberglass on the top of the deck.

PayPal preferred. any Check has to clear my account before shipment. Shipping must be Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Sorry USA sale only.

Last edited by Glenn S on Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:12 pm

This deck is still availiable. Best offer anyone?

Lee Redfern

Post by Lee Redfern » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:01 am

Glenn,
Have you still got this one? If so I'm very interested. Just a couple of questions.
I rode Rick Stanziale's Ick yesterday and it was a great ride.
Is this the mini-carrera? If so, I'm around 145lbs. In your expert opinion will this be too stiff for a tight slalom stick?
Lemme' know. Thanks. Lee

Kenny Mollica
Nature Boy
Nature Boy

Bad ass board

Post by Kenny Mollica » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:06 am

Thats a killer little board. Good deal too.

Dan Parrish

Thats ICKY

Post by Dan Parrish » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:42 pm

Glenn,
Just saw the post. Hope I'm not too late. It may be a bit stiff for me- but I am interested!
If you still have it, could you bring it to Noah's race? I plan to be there.
Thanks, Dan

Lee Redfern

Post by Lee Redfern » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:59 pm

Back off Dan, it's mine... ;-)

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:51 pm

Sorry I've not checked back in a few days. I had a few people PM me offers the day after my first post but the highest one never got back. So....

Yes, the board is still availiable.

At the wheelbase it is at now it had very little flex under my weight. So that is all I can tell you really. But at least you know it is not gunna be a very flexy deck unless you lenghten the wheel base. And 17 3/8 is a short wheelbase really. I think most prefer stiffer minimal camber decks like this for TS.

I currently don't have a PayPal setup. I was working on it but got sidetracked. A check in the mail would be fine, the deck would ship after it clears. Price includes Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Lee Redfern

Post by Lee Redfern » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:50 pm

Dan, are you still interested in this one?

If you are go for it.

If not, lemme' know.

Thanks, Lee

Dan Parrish

Post by Dan Parrish » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:37 am

Lee,
I thought it was a "Mini Carrera"
I already have a Carrera (and love it!) and this is probably too close to that one.
I'm going to pass.
You should take it, drill the second holes-
and live from here on with a permanent grin!
ENJOY.

Lee Redfern

Post by Lee Redfern » Tue May 02, 2006 5:23 am

Got the deck and it's great! Glenn was easy to deal with and I'd buy his other Ick's if he'd let me! Thanks Glenn. See ya'll in the cones...