Rear Truck wanted.

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Rear Truck wanted.

Post by Justin Pannulla » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:01 pm

Im looking for a rear truck, my complete came with 2 RTX's for some odd odd reason, and ive been getting by with it very dewedged, but its just not cutting it, i need something stable.

So im looking for a rear truck, hopefully used, since my Dads in the hospital right now because his Carotid arteries are blocked, and he needs surgery, we are tremendously low on funds.

Im looking for something stable, an offset or something, whatever you can part with for a cheaper price, something that youve upgraded from and have lying around, or something like that.

Thanks in advance!
Im really hoping to race this year, i asked for actual cones for my birthday, so all i need is a new rear truck and ill be doing alright from there!
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:47 pm

I can swap your x for my s if you want.

Joe

Shane Anderson

Post by Shane Anderson » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:53 pm

Justin... you still in New Haven?

Please accept and pass on my warmest wishes as well as my hopes for a speedy recovery for your father!

Shane

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Post by Justin Pannulla » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:40 pm

Joe, thats probably my best bet, so ill probably go with that.
Thanks!

Shane, thanks for the kind words, he went in today for the surgery, and seems to be doing fine.
Im back in PA right now, but when my Dad is ready to go back to work, (i wish he didnt have to but, hey thats life, gotta pay the bills) ill be back in New Haven, and i want to do some skating while im there.

Thanks to both you guys, and ill be sure to pass on your best to my pops!
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."