Slalom DVD's, Dixie Cup, Encinitas

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Ron Olsen

Slalom DVD's, Dixie Cup, Encinitas

Post by Ron Olsen » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:40 pm

I've had a few requests for the videos I've posted at youtube from both the Dixie Cup and Encinitas races in DVD format. If you would like a copy, I'm going to ask $6 a copy. Why only 6 bucks? Because I'm a chump, and it will cover my costs and give me about 4 bucks for my limited talent as an editor.

Note: All proceeds will be applied to the purchase of equine electronics timer, so slalom racing can flourish in Georgia.

The Dixie Cup DVD is available immediately upon your request, it's rendered and ready to go.

The Encinitas video will require a few days to re-render with royalty free music (so I don't sell copyrighted music illegally).

I won't burn a disk until I get a request. I prefer that you just Paypal me funds if you want a copy. My paypal and email is ronolsen@bellsouth.net. If you want a copy feel free to just paypal the $6 and I'll get a copy mailed to you (make sure to include the mailing address in paypal and which video you want). Want both, send me $11 (wow a discount!!!) Questions? Send me an email.

The web versions remain freely available for your enjoyment, and the DVD will be of those same exact videos, just rendered to proper DVD format (720X480) with dolby 2.0 sound.

RonO