FS: Comet Complete, RTX/S, Flywheels, Hotspots, etc!

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Martin Reaves

FS: Comet Complete, RTX/S, Flywheels, Hotspots, etc!

Post by Martin Reaves » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:18 am

A bunch of stuff for sale or trade here.

Shipping price is NOT included. Shipping from 80304.

1st up:

Comet Scramjet 34 complete.

The deck is in pretty good condition. The tail has a slight bit of wear, but other than that, no problems. It still has that really springy, lively flex. Actually works pretty well for a GS deck. Wheelbase is 21.5"

Trucks: 129mm RTX/S trucks, with a combo of radikal, khiro and randal bushings. Very good condition. No grinds.

Wheels: 70mm, 80a Comet wheels. Grip really well, but also slide very smoothly. Warn in, but no chunked, coned etc. Really great wheels.

Bearings: Modded, no name bearings. Rear shields removed and stock grease cleaned out, and now with Bones Speed Creem. Suprisingly fast. Faster than many bearings i have.

Misc: Angled front riser (soft) 1/2 rear riser (hard, w/ shock pad), bearings spacers, speed rings, etc...

I can re-grip it if you guys think the current grip is too dirty.

I would rather not part this out, but if i can get a buyer for each individual item, i will do it.

All boards with heat transfer graphics tend to do this. Small chunks of the graphic will fall off with time. There is really no way to avoid it.

Price:

Complete: $125

Deck: $ 65
Wheels and Bearings : $20
Trucks: $35

1st generation, 74mm flywheels. OK condition

1 pair (2 wheels) of 74a hotspots. good condition

Trades:

mainly interested in slalom equipment. Let me know what you have.

anything you want to trade, just let me know, i will listen.

PM me, or just post here with any questions. I will get more detailed pics if needed.

Thanks guys

Martin

For pics and more information, see:
http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/f ... hp?t=37009