WTB Indy or Tracker Trucks

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Jack Elder

WTB Indy or Tracker Trucks

Post by Jack Elder » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Hello Everyone. I would like to buy either tracker RTS and RTX combo trucks in either 106 or 139 mm length. Also I would like to buy indy 129's or 139's.
I live in Maine, USA and can pay in paypal. Please post offers here or send me a private message.

Unrelated question-

Is the gravity slalom board any good for HS and GS?

Also how is the landyachtz allstar?

Thanks

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:15 pm

I have a question. How much slalom experience do you have? I started on a Gravity GS and skated the SS29 for a little while. They're fun, but a whole lot more fun as cruisers and carvers than as slalom boards. I can't speak for the Landyachts.

If you're looking to get into slalom, I would suggest a complete from Sk8kings. They'll set you up right and you may end up saving a lot of time, hassle and money in the long run.
HOSS

Jack Elder

Post by Jack Elder » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Yes, I am new to slalom so far the extent of my slalom has been setting some cones on hills with my friends and skating them.
I was going to go sk8kings in the first place, but then I was wondering if I would get better parts by my self and then wouldn't have to put down that initial big investment. Would you suggest the AXE II from them as a beginner/intermediate do it all board? Any more advice on sk8kings is also helpful.

Thanks.

Gary Saenz

Post by Gary Saenz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Sk8Kings is a great place to go for a setup. The Axe2 is a fantastic board and you can run most courses on it as set up by Richy at Sk8Kings. Talk to Richy, he'll set you up right.

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 am

Gary Saenz wrote:Sk8Kings is a great place to go for a setup. The Axe2 is a fantastic board and you can run most courses on it as set up by Richy at Sk8Kings. Talk to Richy, he'll set you up right.
Agreed! I'm also a fan of the Axe 2.5.

By the way, welcome to the family!
HOSS

Jack Elder

Post by Jack Elder » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 am

Thanks Guys! I am going to save my money up so I can just buy a complete from sk8kings. Thanks for the nice response.