Radikal Skateboard Trucks

Moderators: Keith Hollien, Mark McCree

Jack Smith
Morro Bay Skate legend
Morro Bay Skate legend

Radikal Trucks And Hurricane Wilma

Post by Jack Smith » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:45 pm

Dear Radikal Customer,

First of all I would like to thank you for your incredible patience regarding your order.

As many of you may know the Radikal factory is located in Riviera Beach, Florida. The

factory took a direct hit from Hurricane Wilma. On Tuesday when I spoke with Sparky

he told me that the industrial grade metal roll-up door was blown out and that the roof

in the back part of the building was lifted off. I have not been able to reach him today

by land line or cell.

As soon as I am able to talk with him, I will provide you with an update in your orders,

tracking numbers and status of truck/kingpin repairs.

Best Regards,
Jack Smith

Jack Smith
Morro Bay Skate legend
Morro Bay Skate legend

Post by Jack Smith » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:02 am

Just received an update from the boss. The Radikal factory is still on generator power and damage to the building is more extensive than first thought.

A decision has been made to transfer all shipping and sales operations to the west coast. Sparky is going to package up all inventory and ship it to me. All future shipments of Radikal product will be from Atascadero, California.

Sparky is also attempting to ship a bunch of Radikal product to the hotel where I am staying in North Carolina for the DHB race. This product will be for customers who have already placed orders. There may be some product available for sale.