Antrim's Race for the OLD GOLD JUG Sept. 19,20,21, 2008

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Brian Beihl

Antrim's Race for the OLD GOLD JUG Sept. 19,20,21, 2008

Post by Brian Beihl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Hello from cold, snowy New Hampshire:

It hardly seem possible that we're planning the Race for the Old Gold Jug already. We've just submitted the sanctioning papers, scheduling the race and festival for September 19, 20 & 21, 2008 I'll should have registration up at NCDSA by the end of the week.

One big change we're working on is use of Camp Chenoa out at Gregg Lake for camping and cabins. It's closer and keeps everyone together. You can have a central campfire with as many people as you want. It's not a done deal, though. That will be cool, because we can get boats out there for you, too, to paddle around the lake.

We have raised registration to $50 on your recommendations and made the T-shirts contingent on prepayment, but 1st prize for the main event Saturday was raised to $500, 2nd $250 and 3rd $125.

Other changes you'd suggest? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.

I'll post again when NCDSA is operational. Karl -- Would you please tag this as an announcement? Thanks.

Brian Beihl
Antrim Chamber of Commerce
Antrim Home & Harvest Festival
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:48 pm

my calendar is marked!
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Brian,

As Antrim has proved itself a excellent venue across all categories, you might wish to explore a new title that will help attract the media. World Championships and US Nationals are spoken for, but there is no reason why Antrim shouldn't be the New England Skateboard Racing Championships, East Coast Championships, or Intergalatic Skateboard Race of Death.

Honestly the only other item would be information on how to arrive in Antrim.

I assume Manchester Airport is closest and one might find some good deals on Southwest, but the new airport at Pease has flights as low as $10 on Skybus.
http://www.skybus.com/

If you are a skater reading this, I assure you this is the race to travel to this year. Competiton is high, the hill is perfect, and the town amazing. March in the parade with the Cubscouts and Shriners. Our awards presentation is followed by fireworks and attended by the whole town. Last year we had a motorcycle tow the final 4 up the hill.

Sebastien Leger
Seb
Seb

Post by Sebastien Leger » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 pm

I can't wait! The countdown as started, 8 months ...

Seb

Louis Ricard

Post by Louis Ricard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Thanks Brian to push this race for a other season!
My best skate memories are in this town...

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:11 pm

+1 for Intergalatic Skateboard Race of Death.
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

T Whalen

Post by T Whalen » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 am

Brian,

The camp idea sounds great - only makes a great event even better! Can't wait till the sign up list is up.

Terry

Pierre Gravel
Pierre Gravel
Pierre Gravel

Post by Pierre Gravel » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Ride more, post less.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Ooooh Yeaaaaah! I'm soooooo there! :D

And Brian, my t-shirt size is a XXXXL... :)
The registration thingy on NCDSA stopped at XXL.

Brian Beihl

Old Gold Jug East Coast Championships

Post by Brian Beihl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:37 am

Joe:

While Intergalatic Skateboard Race of Death would be an interesting name for a skateboard race in a small town in rural New Hampshire, I would propose something more mundane like the "Old Gold Jug East Coast Championships."

Seriously, though, can we/should we just call our event an East Coast Championship? Does ISSA have anything to say about this? From what I've heard over the past couple of years, Antrim does a competent job of hosting a larger event. If you guys think that our execution matches that of bigger races, and there's nothing stopping us, I think the name change would definitely help with the press. Please let me know what you think.

Brian

Joe Iacovelli wrote:Brian,

As Antrim has proved itself a excellent venue across all categories, you might wish to explore a new title that will help attract the media. World Championships and US Nationals are spoken for, but there is no reason why Antrim shouldn't be the New England Skateboard Racing Championships, East Coast Championships, or Intergalatic Skateboard Race of Death.

Honestly the only other item would be information on how to arrive in Antrim.

I assume Manchester Airport is closest and one might find some good deals on Southwest, but the new airport at Pease has flights as low as $10 on Skybus.
http://www.skybus.com/

If you are a skater reading this, I assure you this is the race to travel to this year. Competiton is high, the hill is perfect, and the town amazing. March in the parade with the Cubscouts and Shriners. Our awards presentation is followed by fireworks and attended by the whole town. Last year we had a motorcycle tow the final 4 up the hill.
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 am

You can call it anything you want Brian. Yeah, intergalactic was a joke, but the other two are perfectly reasonable. Go ahead and claim the title you want. I'd dare say you have the support of every skateboarder that's ever come to Antrim.

Speak up boys! What else could we call it? There is a lot of Canadian participation. North American Championships? The Can/Am Championships?

C'mon boys, we need a beer sponsor.

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

The race title and the race status

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:02 am

When the ISSA sanctions an event, we have traditionally allowed the organizer to name it anything they want. Only the ISSA-sanctioned "World Championships" is a title that we have traditionally reserved for just one event.

Contest organizers have run contests with "World Cup" "US Nationals" "West Coast Championships" "Oregon State Games" "European Championships" and other titles of their choosing. We (the ISSA) have not yet asked anyone to change the title.
[The contest organizers in Europe are more sensitive to the titles than the US contest organizers.]

The ISSA Contest Coordinators for N. America have received the sanction application for your contest We will be comparing your contest with the other contest applications. Your contest is somewhat deficient in the following areas (for MAIN status). If these were to be rectified, you would have a better chance at getting a MAIN status:

# of events -- we have PRIME and MAJOR contests with 3 events (usually 3-day contests) and the Antrim contest only has 2 events (GS and Hybrid)

The Hybrid is one-lane wide and only the final 8 people race head-to-head. (Most races set up a dual-lane for the whole event and carry more people into the H2H brackets.)

Limited time for racing (Noon to 4pm)

Short GS course (400 feet)

=====================

There is time to upgrade these items and submit an ammended application, if you choose.

=====================

PS: I was somewhat confused in the application about the racer groupings being used. Is this correct:
Hybrid: PRO (qual, then 8-man dual bracket)
Hybrid: Amateur (single-lane, shorter course)
GS: PRO (single-lane)

Or is this correct:
Hybrid: OPEN (qual, then 8-man dual bracket)
Hybrid: AM (special single-lane shorter course as intro for novices)
GS: OPEN (single-lane)

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:26 am

Brian,

I suspect some of that information needs updating.

In 2006 we raced top 8 head to head, last year 32 riders went head to head.

Top to bottom on that hill has got to be more than 400 feet. Again I ask my fellow races, is the Antrim hill world class or not?

I think if we juggle the schedule a little and put the soapbox kids in the middle of the day to give them a little more spotlight, we can get a few more hours of racing, heck I know we race more than 4 hours anyway already.

A third race? If you really want it, get us a lit parking lot, we'll race Friday night.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:38 am

Totally! Go for a more "official" or professionnal name like Joe proposed. I like East Coast Championships, North American Championships, and Can/Am Championships.

Pat: The short GS course is a non-argument. The top 5 racers in the Antrim GS last year ran the course in the 25 - 26 secs range, including pro rider Adam Schwippert. That's longer than any "higher than Basic Status" GS I've done last year including the Buckeye Open, The Farm, and even The Worlds in Statesville...

For a better idea of what the GS in Antrim is, check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNEtzZFcx4A

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:46 am

And here's the hybrid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ3OaIg2-c

Like Joe said the info needs updating. Everybody raced h2h in the hybrid in 2007...

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 am

The racing in Antrim is truely an amazing event. Organization, climate, the hill, the course setting and the racing.

After I started school in North Carolina I couldn't miss the Antrim race so I flew to nearby Manchester Airport for a 46 hour trip. I never imagined myself traveling a far distance for a Basic status, but in this case it was a no brainer.

It's a really diverse race- CAN AM show down. My favorite heats were in Antrim- I got to race Schwippert on the hybrid course in the round of 8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLx81ZxVMLg

Antrim deserves Main Status ISSA sanctioning. East Coast Championships sounds about right.

Fly with Skybus for $10!!! Perfect for the shoe string budget racer.

www.skybus.com
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Brian Beihl

Correction of Deficiencies

Post by Brian Beihl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Pat & Joe:

Can the dual lane issue be addressed? We can fix everything you mentioned, Pat, except perhaps the dual lane. Joe & Glen chose to do it this way for safety reasons, making sure we had the best racers going dual on what is a slightly narrow course.

Extending the race time is no problem, if that allows us more time for single racing. But I have to defer to Joe & Glen's call on the safety of the less experienced racers.

What about separating brackets on the basis of qualification times, and running an A bracket dual, and the B bracket single?

Thanks for the feedback, Pat. We're trying to make it the best race possible.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Sebastien Leger
Seb
Seb

Post by Sebastien Leger » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:36 pm

After earing about the race in 2006, i add to go in 2007. And it was the best hill/race i have been to. I did'nt go to the worlds but, i really think that the Antrim race package could deliver a world class profesionnal race event.

The Antrim race deserve alot more and they should have a title like the "Nor-AM East Coast Championships" (Nor-Am for north Americas).

GO ANTRIM GO!!

(And yes Joe We need a beer sponsor)

Seb

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Nice to hear that the GS is so nice. Yes, it must be longer than 400ft to get 25s runs....

It does sound like the info on the application is not quite matching the real-world experience of racers.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 pm

Yes, application needs to be changed! As I said, last year practically everybody got to race head to head from a round of 32. Spreadsheet is here: http://www.cloudtenweb.com/skate/antrim ... esults.xls

Joe and Brian: if need be, we can have a dual straight TS (easy to setup quickly) at 6' centers in the run out area on friday night to make it 3 events. All is needed is moving the ramps. If there's not enough lighting, some construction lights and a generator. We did a similar setup (it was a single lane hybrid) for an outlaw night race last fall (Battle at the Fortress) and within an hour of arriving at the spot we had everything ready for racing (course, start ramp, timing, lights, generator, laptop, and spreadsheet data captured).

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:37 am

Mig:

Lights are no problem. The fire department has all we need and that can be taken care of in a few phone calls. How late would you race, though? I have neighbors to keep happy. We'd have to start and 5 and go to 9 maybe. I think I could sell that.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 am

Brian,

You just sold us, now go sell the neighbors.

Joe

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:40 am

In the meantime, I'll get one of those wheel measuring thingies and figure out precisely how long the course is for each event. Sorry, I'm a broad stroke kinda guy.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:06 pm

It's not beer, but I just talked with the Red Bull marketing guy for Northern New England and he thinks we'll get the arch for the event along with product support.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:53 pm

OK, so I was really wrong about the length of the course. So much for my estimates. Here are the real numbers:

Total length of Summer Street course: 1,045 feet / 318.5 meters

As the course was set in 2007:

GS was 720 feet / 219.5 meters

Hybrid was 520 feet / 158.5 meters

We'll need to add a tight slalom on Friday night, which I'd recommend starting on the Main Street side of Summer. I estimate it will need to be 275 - 300 feet / 84 - 91.5 meters long to meet ISSA specs, which is perfect length down to the dam & bridge.

I've inquired with Pat Chewning about required lengths for Major & Main status events, so should know whether these lengths need to be adjusted.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

What airport? How far? Travel in/out

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:36 am

Do you have travel suggestions as to airport (Boston or MHT -- Boston much cheaper), hotel, transport, etc?

What would be a reasonable departure plan?

For example, would this make sense:

Arrive Boston 11pm
Stay somewhere
Drive to Antrim next morning

Slalom, party, sleep, Slalom, party, sleep, Slalom, party, sleep

Drive to Boston VERY early next morning
Depart around 10am

Primarily, I'm trying to scope out airline tickets right now and just want them to make sense. The rest can wait til later.

Looks like I can go RT for $260

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:45 am

Boston works for flying into pat. Be aware, the further you drive out of the city, the cheaper your hotel will be the first night. I'd shoot for about an hour up the road. There are a lot of hotels on the way up to Antrim.

If you are there early you can help us set up :-)

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Pat:

Southwest flies into Manchester (MHT) if you have that available. That is generally very competitive with Boston but less distance and hassle. Do check Manchester, as United connects through Chicago, and US Scare flies through either Pittsburgh, Philly or Newark.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Brian - I am VERY impressed at the steps you have taken with your "little" race...WAY TO GO!

I like the Can/Am Championship moniker...as in "I have this CAN of beer, and I AM going to drink it."

Seriously though - Can/Am, Nor/Am, Northease, East Coast...all good, and very impressive sounding to the press.

Marco...don't hog the cotton man. XXXXL?

TS Friday night under the lights, with the Red Bull arch? Oh yeah! Ok, this is getting too good...somebody wake me up. :-)

I only have one request this year...that I don't have to camp with CMC...or for that matter, next to Iacovelli! ;-)
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 am

OK fellas, we are kicking this around for an idea.

Friday nights bonus race is to break Martin's Guiness Book of World Records entry

They came up with an idea:
- 50 cones @ 1.6m (5ft 3ins) centre-to-centre on the FLAT with a CLEAN run! Timing starts behind the first cone and ends when the whole of the board passes the last cone.

I assume we can get Guiness to sanction it. Maybe it will even draw Martin to defend his title?

So? Whatcha think?

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Coincidences...

Post by Martin Drayton » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Joe Iacovelli wrote:OK fellas, we are kicking this around for an idea.

Friday nights bonus race is to break Martin's Guiness Book of World Records entry

- 50 cones @ 1.6m (5ft 3ins) centre-to-centre on the FLAT with a CLEAN run! Timing starts behind the first cone and ends when the whole of the board passes the last cone.

I assume we can get Guiness to sanction it. Maybe it will even draw Martin to defend his title?

So? Whatcha think?
You know the funny thing? With my Green card visa application, its looking like a possibility to get to the US by the Fall....guess which race I was thinking of going to if it happens in time? My Hybrid is pretty crappy, I'm a TS guy, but what the heck. Spooky!

I would LOVE a chance to try it again, this time in the dry, I found my time in the wet really dissapointing! If you need Guinness info Brian, drop me a PM.
COOOOOL!!!!!!!

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Great Idea Joe, Sounds good to me.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Joe Iacovelli wrote:OK fellas, we are kicking this around for an idea.

So? Whatcha think?
I think I need a shorter wheelbase. :-O

That sanction - Guiness BEER.........or Book of World Records?? Both?

On a serious note, would that affect Antrim getting MAIN status under the 3-event stipulation Pat mentions above? Is it still an ISSA TS points race in that format? If so, then let's do it...spectators might not understand the impending cone storm though. A lot of racers won't be able to do it of course. Fun to watch us try though.
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Post by Martin Drayton » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Rick Floyd wrote:
I think I need a shorter wheelbase. :-O

Good thing you are ordering a Gecko.....;)

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Exactly!

Actually I do have an 18" Fullbag TS...nice ride as well.

The problem I foresee is that I have GEICO insurance (you know - with the talking Gecko fom the UK), I have Commander Salamander shirts, and soon a Gecko board...freakin' lizards!!

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 am

Martin:

It would be great to have you here in Antrim. Northern New England is beautiful in the fall. Chilly nights, but warm days and generally decent weather that time of year.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Airports?

Post by Marty Schaub » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:09 pm

I should probably read the whole thread but it's Sunday morning and I am too lazy.

Can someone give me a quick list of say the closest 3 or 4 airports? This would help finding cheapy fares. 20, 30, 60 miles away is no big deal. For Ohio I would fly to Dayton and drive the hour over than fly into Columbus. Columbus was 350 from Atlanta and Dayton with Airtran was 120 RT.

Options please???
La Costa Boy For Life

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Marty:

The four airports we use in order of convenience are:

Manchester, NH - Boston Regional Airport (MHT) 50 minutes from Antrim
Bigger carriers: Southwest, United, US Scare, Delta. No Jet Blue.

Boston, MA Logan 1.75 hours from Antrim (on a good day)
Everything but Southwest, and including Jet Blue

Portsmouth, NH Pease Intl Jet Port 1.5-- Skybus (has very limited cities, though) See http://www.Skybus.com Bring lawnchairs & food for the plane :-).

Hartford, CT Bradley 2.25 hours from Antrim
Not sure of carriers; Joe maybe can fill in here. Skybus flies here.

I'm going to look into this -- no promises -- but I'll see if the town's bus might be able to make a run or two to the airport for pick ups.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:32 pm

From the Antrim sanction application:

"Surface: Described by former world champion John Gilmour . . . ”

Which world was he on at the time?

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Wesley Tucker wrote:From the Antrim sanction application:

"Surface: Described by former world champion John Gilmour . . . ”

Which world was he on at the time?
Folly Beach South Carolina. World Longboarding Championships.

Will the fact that a quote from John is used stop you from attending?

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:43 pm

My attendance depends on whether or not I can afford snow tires and sled dogs.

Brian Beihl

World Record Rules Discussion

Post by Brian Beihl » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Joe, Glenn, et al:

Our discussion about a 50 cone world record try stirred up a discussion on setting rules for attempts. Thought you guys might want to weigh in . . .

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... php?t=5949

No word yet on Main status. Hope to see it soon so I can get the PR wheels turning.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Joe Iacovelli wrote:Friday nights bonus race is to break Martin's Guiness Book of World Records entry

So? Whatcha think?
Personnally, I'm not interested (nothing against Martin here). We get to run 50 cones on flat whenever we want to. Having that fantastic hill closed for the weekend in Antrim and not using it (even if it's in the runout area) for a dual TS with ramps would be a sin.

Joe, do you also realize that the finish line tapeswitch will have to be moved around to accomodate every single board length used to make it official for Guiness?

That being said, whatever you guys choose to do I'll be there and will help in anyway I can. :)

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Mig:

The world record attempt would be after racing on a 100 cone TS course on Friday afternoon. From my perspective, it was intended to be a fun "side-show" which would be a hook for the press to come in.

That is if the snow melts by then . . . .

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:22 am

Mig,

I going to need to talk to Guiness to figure out what is official as far as the tape switches go.

Please consider that part of Antrim is about the "show" for the people of Antrim. Having a the opportunity to advertise "Come see a Guiness Book of World Records" broken is a great publicity opportunity.

I hope you understand.

Joe

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Re: World Record Rules Discussion

Post by Pat Chewning » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Brian Beihl wrote:Joe, Glenn, et al:

Our discussion about a 50 cone world record try stirred up a discussion on setting rules for attempts. Thought you guys might want to weigh in . . .

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... php?t=5949

No word yet on Main status. Hope to see it soon so I can get the PR wheels turning.

Brian
Actually, what initiated the proposals for generating rules for world-record attempts was this shit-storm generated when Martin Drayton anounced his 50-cone world record. We are just catching up with that now .....

See here: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... ght=record

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:03 pm

All part of the sport growing up, I suppose. The world records I think are a good news hook for the sport at any location. It gets the press to take a look at something they might not otherwise care about. A headline like "World Record Set in Antrim" gets the town folk jazzed about the event, too, locking in support for future events.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Brian and Joe,

I understand completely! I thought you guys wanted to have the Guiness thing INSTEAD of a dual TS race on friday. Now I see it's both events on friday!

Cool!!!

Brian Beihl

Post by Brian Beihl » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:43 pm

We really just wanted to have Guiness, maybe three or four of them.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Hell Yeah!!!

Post by Marty Schaub » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Now THAT'S my kind of Chamber Member. We could use a few like that in JoJa. I take it there is a pub in town with it on draft?
La Costa Boy For Life