[2008] Euro Championships, Hannover, June [MAIN] Cancelled!

European Races & Results (for Major, Main and Prime level races)

Moderators: Jani Soderhall, Robert Thiele

Detlef Rehbock
Dete

[2008] Euro Championships, Hannover, June [MAIN] Cancelled!

Post by Detlef Rehbock » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:56 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Latest rumour - event is cancelled???
( ed note: 2008-05-14, rumour from Donald, see below. /Jani )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After an exciting first year with our new Giant Course in Sarstedt (15 % Pitch !!!) we are proud to announce the fourth issue of the Hannover Slalom World Cup.

Date is the weekend 21.& 22. June 2008. We candidate for a main status because we have an excellent race side, lots of spectators, the best starting ramp and the race organisation works very well. We love slalom skateboarding.

After a major status last year, we are ready to ask for the european championship this year. I ask all the skaters who compete here in Hannover, Sarstedt last year, what they think about these plans. Do you want the euros 2008 in Hannover?

Please let me know. We are ready.
Dete
Last edited by Detlef Rehbock on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:32 pm

perfect detlef
all your races are held on a slope and that's how it should be.

the gog crew is with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

I think the race track is exellent with that crazy giant, but to my mind, a much bigger city is better for euro champ....
French Pirates are in the place...
www.riderz.net
http://pirateslalom.online.fr/
Politic Longboard Activist...

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:11 am

I think Hannover is almost 10 times bigger than Jurmala, which has about 55'000 inhabitants.

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

David Rudnianski
LTC
LTC

Post by David Rudnianski » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:55 am

Ramón Königshausen wrote:I think Hannover is almost 10 times bigger than Jurmala, which has about 55'000 inhabitants.
I agree, but the race site is a bit outlying for the Euro..
French Pirates are in the place...
www.riderz.net
http://pirateslalom.online.fr/
Politic Longboard Activist...

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 am

Ok then, how about Cologne 2004 in the forrest? Or Stockholm 2005? That wasn't in the centre of the city either. But I got your point. What would you suggest otherwise?

rmn

Detlef Rehbock
Dete

Sarstedt and Hannover

Post by Detlef Rehbock » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:33 am

Hey David,

the reasons why we want to race in Sarstedt are clear. As you say. The giant slope is excellent and competitive. Sarstedt is a small village at the periphery of Hannover.
I think, i don´t have to talk about Hannover. We host the world cahmpionship in football in 2006, the world expo in 2000 and we have the biggest fairground in the world with the biggest fair (cebit - 800.000 visitors) in the world.

But when we organise a slalom race in Hannover, just a few people will notice
(remember 2006) we moved to sarstedt, because they love skateboarding. The whole village is behind the sport (remember the price giving last year and the exciting finals)

I think these excitement is the best for our sport. Now this year we got a second slope to race and the officials of sarstedt are behind our plans. The new blood competition is good for our plans to promote the slalom sport. And.... Sarstedt is 10 minutes by car to hannover. The airport is 20 minutes by car. There is a connection by subway to sarstedt in the same time.
Cheap hotels around and we can offer free entrance for two skatehalls in hannover.

i don´t have to host the euros, but i think we are the right place for this year.
Thank you for your opinion David.

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:15 pm

2003 -> France
2004 -> Germany
2005 -> Sweden
2006 -> Latvia
2007 -> France
2008 -> Czech republic

Why the Czech ?

- They are ready
- Application is in
- Good level of competitors last year
- They didn't hold the euros for years
- The Euros will give them the MAIN-Status for sure
- It's a geographical change from West-Europe to East-Europe

The question is, do they want to host it ? If not, Dete is right that Hannover is the place for 2008.

/J-Rad

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Jadranko Radovanovic wrote:The question is, do they want to host it ? If not, dete is right that Hannover is the place for 2008.
No, they do not want to host it.

rmn

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Jadranko Radovanovic wrote:2003 -> France
2004 -> Germany
2005 -> Sweden
2006 -> Latvia
2007 -> France
2008 -> Czech republic
don t the Euro's give Major points?

In 2007, Hannover get Major points... in the same time... Grenoble was Euro Champ and was a Main!
Can someone explain me that point?

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:06 pm

Guillaume Saint-Criq wrote:don t the Euro's give Major points?
The MAJOR contest in Europe this year is the World Championships. You only get one MAJOR....

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Pat Chewning wrote:
Guillaume Saint-Criq wrote:don t the Euro's give Major points?
The MAJOR contest in Europe this year is the World Championships. You only get one MAJOR....
so.... France didn't hold the Euros since 2003

Josef Stefka

Post by Josef Stefka » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Jadranko Radovanovic wrote:2003 -> France
2004 -> Germany
2005 -> Sweden
2006 -> Latvia
2007 -> France
2008 -> Czech republic

Why the Czech ?

- They are ready
- Application is in
- Good level of competitors last year
- They didn't hold the euros for years
- The Euros will give them the MAIN-Status for sure
- It's a geographical change from West-Europe to East-Europe

The question is, do they want to host it ? If not, Dete is right that Hannover is the place for 2008.

/J-Rad
Thanks for your trust.

We are ready and want to organize MAIN status for Polička Slalom World Cup this year.

Polička is a small town but we have a great support from local people who like skateboarding.

In case we will get the MAIN status for it, you will be experienced with good Czech organization and then if you would be satisfied, we can stand as a candidate for Euro next year 2009 when we can also get even better support from our sponsors.

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 pm

History of Majors in Europe:

2003 - Antibes (Euro Championships)
2004 - Cologne (Euro Championships)
2005 - Paris
2006 - Brixlegg (World Championships)

My understanding was that the Major status should be given to the event that is expected to draw the most attendants and be of the highest standing. That's the obvious logic. The only negative point I see for Paris is that French skaters would have an advantage of several Mains in their country.
That is the general Statement of the discussion last year. And there is a Statement from the Status Marshalls.

Euros are not combined with a Major status.

There is the same scenario in the USA. US NATIONALS in Morro Bay (Prime Status).

Riga had the same in 2005, like Grenoble in 2007.

Grenoble will be for sure the place to go in September. And with the "spreading over the season" rule in a good position to get one of the MAIN statuses. But not the Euro Title again.

/J-Rad

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:29 pm

thank you for explaining JRad
I understand now

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 pm

I had a great time in Hannover last year. The site is challenging and the locals are very friendly.
Detlef even had a Brazilian flag ready. Hey what else can I say_

Super.

Stefano Bellingeri
Stefano
Stefano

Post by Stefano Bellingeri » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I agree as well. The giant was super! Anyway, we should not forget the Brixlegg one as well. These were the best giants I ever had.
Take care,
Stefano
Stefano Bellingeri

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm a bit surprised to see Hanover promoted Main so quickly as I had understood before that Dete wouldn't organize a big event in Hanover this year.

As everybody is giving his 2 cents, I will to.
I really don't want to attack Dete, he did good before and organizing is not easy but I was really deceived by last year race.
Deceived.. mainly because it's really deceiving to see everything was held in the suburb after having some events in the Expo area or in the city...
Any place where nothing happens will show big interest for anything called World Cup, but do we continue to have world cup in places where nothing happens?

I didn't feel it was so easy to go to Sarstedt with public transportation. You know we all have big luggages when we come from far (hopefully, most of the time some people give us a ride to go there).
In fact 100m or 150m at 15% is something very fun but it cannot be the only reason to give a main status especially when it's only the start but the second part of the race is finally not steep at all.

So if it's too late, there are some issues that really have to be :

- Having a scene in the middle of the road is not really safe and good for the show.
- having a lot of manholes covers constraining the courses is not what I call a world class spot. Some racers hated that, and it's dangerous for less experienced racers.
- and a big problem last year: rules respects ---> this can be addressed easily but it's really not good when it's not!
We had to ask a few times to have mark around cones before starting the qualifications!!
Some cone judges really didn't know the rules, the most flagrant was when some cones were counted as penalties when they shouldn't have been (still in the marks)

I should say that Main selection are a bit dark this year, I can't even see the application document for Hanover and GOG race!!!
or in application forms, nothing like exact location or prize money for Riga...
(it 's also the work of people in charge of status to ask for this kind of things and make them clear before going further...)

Perhaps it's only that all the informations haven't been available yet... but it's a bit surprising!
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh, come on Vinz....

Hannover was a succsess. yes, there where problems, but if you consider most contests do, and HWC was surely not the bigger problem. I know from others who really hated certain things at other contests. There always peolpe saying...uh I hate this..and that. I think this is mostly based on personal performance, or temper.
Klangster Ramon and me have chosen very wise, to say so. We are no mafia, or neither we do it because we want to piss people off. Especially Ramon and me were at all those races and were listening very closely to other racers and always analysed the atmo at the race side. Hannover will be a success, so will be Riga, and the whole year of slalomskateboarding, you can trust us on that. Indeed there is so much to consider what is to be taken care of, and overthink your decision, it is even more than just to respect the giving guidelines, you have to have a feeling what could be best for all.

Skating is suburbs, I know, can be boring sometimes, but on the other way, you'll mostly get more support from little cities than from bigger ownes, as they have other problems...
Statesville is pretty small too, but the whole town supporting it gives good race quality.
The kids you have seen in Sarstedt last year, all will skate this year. That is surely an impact.
What about the bright sides, for ex: how much as a pro did you pay for the entree fee at HWC with major status, compared to other races?

Dete, got it, as he also was listening to what we thought about the race. This time there will be two seperate tracks, so you can even run two disciplines at the same time.
Such for that now. Please stop thinking that we try to manipulate anything to our own goods. The frech have 2 main contests this unlike anybody else,
....so what`s wrong about giving everybody a piece of the pie?
<a href="http://www.pavel-skates.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">SEX, DRUGS & BACKSIDE ROCK'N'ROLL...</a>
keep on rollin'...

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:51 pm

I agree with Vinzzz comments about the lack of documentation/application forms for the contests. After much pleading I finally received some of the contest application documents from the Euro contest coordinators and placed them here for viewing:
http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... php?t=5599

It would be much better if you guys (Euro contest coordinators) were to handle this yourselves.

The sanctioning process is supposed to be:
1) Fill in the form for application
2) Make form available for all to see
3) Discussion/improvements/negotiation
4) Receive the status
5) Make an official anouncement of the status at the official place where status's are anounced (see above link)

It is not supposed to be in some other order:
4 ... 3 .... 1 .....2 ................ (no item 5)

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:12 pm

yeah..I see that point, and to be honest, we recieved the application not long ago, we talked about the contest and everything and dete that he needs to send the application soon, which took a bit longer. and the GOG aplication was my fault, as I filt it out, but didn't send it in.

ok, done.
<a href="http://www.pavel-skates.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">SEX, DRUGS & BACKSIDE ROCK'N'ROLL...</a>
keep on rollin'...

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Dom, I don't want to accuse you or any "status marshalls" of bad intentions.
I was only pointing on lack of information...
As you've said France is well deserved, so I cannot say anything that you've probably compared many parameters and you have been attentive to hard work done by french organizers who try to fill for real criterias that we should expect for a Main race:
good quality spots where we will have a lot of public and exposure, easy access if possible in big city, big media exposure, experienced crew, big prize money, ...

I totally agree that my bad impressions of HWC last year were also partly linked to the fact that it was my worst results ever but if we continue this way I wil say that you cannot be objective if you were on the podiums of this race (OK you were on the podiums of all races last year ;) ).

But hey, there were some issues, it's just facts and talking about that can help not to see them again.
and even if I like steep race this spot is definitely not a dream spot for me!
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 am

let's move away from bickering a bit.
the season looks good lots of races the czech crew is coming on strong this year with good events too.
each country got what they deserved,no country should ask for more,my oppinion if you want to make it fair and square.
in fact there are some skaters that get really annoyed when it comes to these conversations on the internet.
hey i'm really mellow right now did anybody notice that yet?

Peter Klang
Klangster
Klangster

Post by Peter Klang » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:20 am

Pat,
start sorting out America before posting anything regarding Europe.

YFPK

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 am

Donald Campbell wrote:let's move away from bickering a bit.
the season looks good lots of races the czech crew is coming on strong this year with good events too.
each country got what they deserved,no country should ask for more,my oppinion if you want to make it fair and square.
Wow ;)
but no real bicker here (ok if we don't care to the kind animator MothaFuckaKlangstaElVikingos *LOL*)
Nobody want to demotivate the organization even if we point a few things but as Dete ever said, each race in Hannover is different, so 2008 will be too!
Donald Campbell wrote:in fact there are some skaters that get really annoyed when it comes to these conversations on the internet.
hey i'm really mellow right now did anybody notice that yet?
Wise Donald ;)
You know how much I'm fed up with forum stuff too (as we manage the Riderz forum too!) but we also need to discuss.

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Vincent Berruchon wrote:I totally agree that my bad impressions of HWC last year were also partly linked to the fact that it was my worst results ever but if we continue this way I wil say that you cannot be objective if you were on the podiums of this race (OK you were on the podiums of all races last year ;) ).
dude...you should know, hannover was also my worst result ever.

;)
keep on rollin'...

Detlef Rehbock
Dete

european championship

Post by Detlef Rehbock » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:49 pm

hey dominik,

please add our application form to the others. i can´t find it in the forum.

we work on a good race for 2008
issa rules will be respected.
two race tracks ( no ramps in the middle of the giant)
wider street for tight and special

transportation from the airport to sarstedt via subway in 40 minutes
the costs are 3,30 Euro. The subway goes every 30 minutes.

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:21 pm

I already send it to Pat...he said he will upload it soon. Peter is too busy this weekend.
keep on rollin'...

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Division of sanctioning labor

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Dominik Kowalski wrote:I already send it to Pat...he said he will upload it soon. Peter is too busy this weekend.
Peter Klang wrote:Pat,
start sorting out America before posting anything regarding Europe.

YFPK
DOM and DETLEF: I've been asked to stop helping in Euro sanctioning process and I will, now. Peter is correct, he will do all EURO and I will do all N. America sanctioning work, including uploading, anouncements, etc.

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:56 pm

ok guys, I see you wanted information which you didn't get on first hand. Sorry for that.
Second: as soon as I'm done with my graduation paper (middle of next week) I'll post an event overview so you can see them all compared to eachother and plan your trips carefully. I will try to make it somehow like a travellers guide if you like...any further information should be available by contacti me (or dom) personally.

rmn

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:44 am

It is good to know that the ramps won´t be in the middle of the GS course anymore. Actually that was scarier than the 15% pitch.

Janis kuzmins

Post by Janis kuzmins » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am

If hannover will be organiser of European championship, its important to see this in the name of topic, than any body will knew that hier will be euros. if words world cup its important for organisers, its posible name of competition Europian championship/world cup Hannover.(something like this was in Stockholm2005)

Tomas Potucek

Post by Tomas Potucek » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi, is there some webpage or so for the contest? Registration etc? Thanks, Tomas

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:07 pm

yeah, that's what I thought too.... . I think it is about getting time.
keep on rollin'...

Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel

Post by Carsten Pingel » Mon May 12, 2008 9:36 pm

any news??????????????????

we need to book the hotel to get the best price!!!!!!

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

?

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Wed May 14, 2008 9:31 am

yeaaa cheap hotel close to competition? where do i sign up?

Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel

Post by Carsten Pingel » Wed May 14, 2008 3:24 pm

The previous years we stayed at the Mercur hotel at the Hannover Expo area.
But due to the fact that the races are in Sarstedt we should invade a hotel in Sarstedt, right?

Dete? What hotel do you recommend?

My GS board is already waiting for the 15% slope! :-)

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed May 14, 2008 5:22 pm

due to the fact that i had a talk with several people during the last 3 days i found out that there are already some reservations made at the hotel and more are likely to happen.some people made arrangements for their holidays too...

so i will give everybody a warning that this contest is not taking place this year.
dete is stepping back from doing it in hannover.
no comment on the situation at all from my side
ramon dom or peter will give you all the lowdown on the situation and on new decicisions regarding the main status for anothe race then.
since time is of essence to make sure nobody loses money right now i felt the strong urge to warn people about this fact.
please stay put right now and don't book anything

wait for the official announcement please.

Stefano Bellingeri
Stefano
Stefano

Post by Stefano Bellingeri » Wed May 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Hey, Guys,
no stupid jokes, please: Luca and I already booked the flight. I will have to confirm them before friday. So, please, let us know the exact situation. Hey Detlef, what about you? You told me two days ago that the race will be in the same place as the last year.
DO YOU CONFIRM OR NOT?
Thanks,
Stefano
Stefano Bellingeri

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Wed May 14, 2008 9:37 pm

I agree, I would really appreciate if Dete could clear the situation !

Right now I'm doing my best with my job to not work the 21th and 22th of june.... should I stop ?
Podium or pavement... but PAVEL !

www.coneracing.com

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed May 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Ok guys.

So far:

Don't book any flights to Hannover nor make any Hotel reservations.

If you have already booked a flight, rebook your flight to Amsterdam - That's where the Main Status and Euros will take place.

Further detailed information is coming ASAP!

rmn
Last edited by Ramón Königshausen on Wed May 14, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed May 14, 2008 10:55 pm

expect the monster ramp for the gs in amsterdam.
we will also bring the gog ramps to the race
pavel and gog will support the amsterdam race the best way possible.
flavio has new tarmac and he brings the ifre to the race

be there or be square.

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed May 14, 2008 10:57 pm

First info:

There happened something that should not have happened. Our appologies.

We arranged to get informed tonight by those who are involved into this dilemma. As a matter of fact, we got the good news confirmed (Flavio + Amsterdam), but we are still waiting for the bad news to be confirmed....

stay tuned,

I hope you guys can make the best out of it. I feel really sorry we couldn't straighten it out in a better way.

So far I can't promise anything.

But I'll keep you informed, that's what I promise!

rmn

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Wed May 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Donald Campbell wrote:expect the monster ramp for the gs in amsterdam.
we will also bring the gog ramps to the race
pavel and gog will support the amsterdam race the best way possible.
flavio has new tarmac and he brings the ifre to the race

be there or be square.
cant wait to rape that monster ramp with my new pawel....eat shit and die

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Wed May 14, 2008 11:09 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The European Championships 2008 moves to Amsterdam!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also appologies from my side. I wish we would have known it a bit earlier, than we would tell all of you right asap, but we kinda got into the situation as we talked with Dete in Paris.
I feel very sorry for this situation. The only chance to give Hannover a go, would have been the Euros for this year. But as it got pretty quiet, I thought this might happen.

So, I hope this won't affect many people, but than again, I hope this won't be a big problem for anybody.

More infos will follow the next days...Sorry again!

On a side note, those who have already booked flights...maybe you are able to rebooked either to Amsterdam or for our next GOG race in June the 7th (yeah...we call it eat shit and die race). If that will help.

The Euros are in good hands now, and I want to give a big "THANK YOU FLAVIO" for stepping up.
keep on rollin'...

Janis kuzmins

Post by Janis kuzmins » Thu May 15, 2008 10:31 am

I book the flight, and its not posible to change them now.

Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel

Post by Carsten Pingel » Thu May 15, 2008 10:41 am

I have to cancel my hotel reservation, too! :-(

Janis kuzmins

Post by Janis kuzmins » Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm

REASON???? (very important reason).

Thats cost for me 280.eur.

Dominik Kowalski

Post by Dominik Kowalski » Thu May 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Janis, sorry to hear that. i hope Dete will be so kind and describe it once more for everybody to understand.

Ramon and I where also asking him to at least do a small contest, so there it wouldn't be a go for nothing! But than again, all would be a bit of a sad place and also he really didn't seem to like that idea anyway. He just wanted to have it off his shoulders, and there I'm getting a bit angry too.
We wanted to give him the chance for a big reason to put on a great event, and now so suddenly and so late in time, is a bit of a slap in the face. There is no reason why should have hold it back for so long. Cause now you see the outcome.
keep on rollin'...

Luca Giammarco

Post by Luca Giammarco » Thu May 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Are you crazy?!! I had already paid my flight (350 euro!). I'm sure that Maurus did the same and maybe other people too... This is really unbelievable and not professional!
I hope you will confirm the competition.
Moving the European championships to Amsterdam in middle of August is crazy. Many people like me in this date won't be there.