It's VRS II Hybrid time folks...

Skaterbuilt Slalom Boards

Moderator: David Hegstrom

David Hegstrom
Skaterbuilt.com
Skaterbuilt.com

It's VRS II Hybrid time folks...

Post by David Hegstrom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:30 pm

These decks are THE most axe kicking decks around-hehehe...the concave and kicks give you unbelievable control and turning leverage. Check these shots of Maysey and myself taking them for a serious test run...so serious in fact-the cops kept cruising by and finally tried to mess with us...they couldn't do much-with my son Kyle and his friend Mr. Conhead with us...funtimes indeed.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHyb1C-KVQU

Get on em'...they're only $50!!!

dAvO-SkaterBuilt Racing

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:08 am

VRSII vs VRSIII -- what's the main differences?

Wheelbase options are a bit unclear for each deck, can you clarify?

I like the deep concave and spoon nose with kicktail -- looks easy to get your feet set and keep them where you want them, even without a foot-stop.

David Hegstrom
Skaterbuilt.com
Skaterbuilt.com

Post by David Hegstrom » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 am

Hi Pat!
The VRS II Hybrids come with their original wheelbase of 16 or 17...then they have old school hole drillings at 19" and 20"...and that's with 4.25 in the tail...they can also be drilled further back on the tail kick for GS aplications if needed. At 8.8 x 33...they have plenty of room for footing. I have a few more VRS III's in stock-and when drilled into Hybrids-they really kick ass at 9.25 x 33-same construction, concaves, kicks, and drillings as the VRS II. The VRS II Hybrids are first and then we are going to do a run of VRS II Hybrids...SICK STUFF and cheaper than anything else high performance...plus SB decks aren't foam and don' t wear out, lose kick, or break down like foamcores do-they last way longer...and are way more bang for the buck.

Hope this information helps bro. Thanks for the interest.

Dave-SkaterBuilt

Robert Gaisek
Robo
Robo

Post by Robert Gaisek » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:43 am

So....why are you not interrested in a big skate exhibition this summer? It just gotta be perfect to show your new boards at a designmuseum for almost 5 months. And this museum just happends to be located in the same town and really close by the Worlds. Check your mail and please answer ASAP!

If the postoffice f*cked up please mail me at robert.gaisek@kultur.goteborg.se