NH Slalom Clinics & Outlaw Series 2009

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 am

Glenn, glad you're coming.

Mig, wish you could join us.

Me, I'm glad I'm not getting my first 6" this week, hopefully not even this year. And I hope it doesn't snow for a while either.

Joe, any chance? (skating that is)

Everyone else, just come skate. Put the snowboards away, it's not even Halloween yet. Thanksgiving, then X-mas, then snow - remember?
What could POSSIBLY go wrong??

Glenn Chapman

Post by Glenn Chapman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Sunday was great, sunny and warm. The VT boys Tom, Will and Jake are killing it. They all will be a force in the year to come. Dave and Ryan thanks for putting on the show it is always fun to get out and ride with you guys. no more pointers for you two, you are now on my heels. Ryan's sister was killing it, she started just after the big Antrim race and was hitting the hill off of the ramp. Lindzy (offical new spelling) looked good on her new deck. The kids all are looking good even Big Mike skated most of the day (thanks for the help recording the times). I will be keeping my boards out for a few more weeks but am starting to think about snowboard season. See you all soon. Glenn

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:19 am

Well, things are still rolling along - Heather's getting good, Tucker came out to skate his new setup, Jake has been coming regularly. Glenn, I just got lucky that day, you can still keep telling me all you know.

We'll try for this weekend, could be either day. Sunday is the regular thing but if it's nice Sat I'm going for a while.

I'll send an email. Anyone who doesn't get my emails but wants one, hit me up!

It's not gonna snow in 2009...

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 am

somebody get Dave a snowboard
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:08 pm

My wife and kids will force me to snowboard, once there's snow. (She'll be home sipping tea, watching chick TV)

Geezer noob on the slopes, with kids in tow - look out!

Hey, no rain and LOTS of wind to dry us off, tomorrow looks pretty good for SKATEBOATDING!

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:06 pm

...not that there is anywhere to use it yet...
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)