Free Slalom Stickers!

Discussion Forum
Erik Basil

Free Slalom Stickers!

Post by Erik Basil » Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 am

...yeah.

Okay, here's the deal: if you have'em and want'em sent out to people around the world, send 'em to me. Then, they're free to me (ha!) and free to anyone who either asks for them or who I think needs'em.

Silverfish Longboarding sends out decals for free, if ya send us an SASE. As part of the deal, I toss in several, random, decals from mfgr/promoters/locations that have sent them to me for just that purpose. It's a lot like that "free skateboard stickers" crew that was posting all over the place, except that we really just send them for free. We've already got Seismic and Khiro decals in the box...

Details for the sticker wanters are at: Silverfish Decal Program. Use the same address if you'd like yours included in the box. Simple.
I ride fast boards, slowly.

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I'll get some Fatboy stickers for ya' E
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue May 24, 2011 2:48 pm

good one erik,but i really think this incentive makes more sense here,we might not have as many kids floating around here as you have,but things will change maybe in the long term and i am very supportive about gaining more interest for ss.com
so-to come to the point-ron,shouldn't we do this thing here and create more traffic and attention for slalom skateboarding right here?
i will send you a big bunch of stickers if you want to do this for the north american side.also i could do this here in europe-share your thoughts man...

Erik Basil

Post by Erik Basil » Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 pm

It's a great idea for anywhere. All my ideas are gr... er, nvm.

Really, if you want to do it out of the ISSA site, it's simple and easy if you use the SASE method, since this resolves the issues with postage, envelopes, the time to address them and **sales tax**. It does take some time, however and means you need an address for skaters to mail their SASE to.

We do it out of the 'fish offices and, as junior assistant office manager, I probably send out ten to fifteen envelopes per week I have a large number of decals from various makers/brands and I fill SASE with two Silverfish decals and as many out of my grab-box as will make an ounce (max weight for standard first class). Do you remember how cool it was to get stickers from skate companies when you were a kid? Well, skaters still feel that (regardless of age) and it's fun to feed that a little while I'm gonna send out decals, anyway.

So do it where you like. Just do it, as Mr. Adidas told Lady Nike.
I ride fast boards, slowly.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

we should provide you with ss.com stickers in the future erik and you could include those in the envelopes.i think that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Re: Free Slalom Stickers!

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 am

I did it - it's cool...gave 'em some DHB stickers too!

-R
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)