FTP access to SlalomSkateboarder.com environment

Organization and Administration

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

FTP access to SlalomSkateboarder.com environment

Post by Jani Soderhall » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am

Just for the record, here's a listing of those with FTP access to the slalomskateboarder.com hosting environment:

Jani Söderhäll
Wesley Tucker, RIP
Robert Gaisek
Marcus Seyffarth
Hans "Corky" Koraeus
Jonathan Harms
Petr Pletanek
Lynn Kramer
Guillaume StCriq
George (SlalomSkateboarder.com developer)
Lucas (SlalomRanking.com developer)
Timo (former SlalomRanking.com developer)

Anyone else that I missed?

/Jani
Last edited by Jani Soderhall on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynn Kramer

Re: FTP access to SlalomSkateboarder.com environment

Post by Lynn Kramer » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 am

I notice that my name is on a list for FTP access. I am able to post on certain "hidden" threads, such as the North American Status Marshal's thread.
Would it be possible to list the people with access to the following:

To make a new thread called "2012 North American Status Application" (In a clear place, not hidden or under too many layers)
To update the 2012 Contest Calendar (dates and scheduled or confirmed sanctions)

As well, Corky, when can we expect the 2012 Marshal's tool so that we may upload our contest sanction forms into the Slalom Rankings?

I ask these questions because the North American schedule is almost complete, as complete as it needs to be for the first 7 months of the year, but we, the status marshalls don't know how to post the calendar, and the organizers are having a hard time finding the status application form on the website. If we can either gain access, or have direct contact with the person who has access, we feel these would be two improvements not only to the site, but to the organization of the league. Early access and planning is important for both sponsorships, and for racer attendance.
Lynn

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Lynn,

FTP access is only if you want to upload documents directly to the server. Nowadays you can upload attachments, so it's less important. Anyone can add an attachment, or an image now to a post.

For the calendar 2012 Petr Pletanek is in charge of the entire listing. Right now he is looking at handling the whole think at SlalomRanking.com and not have a duplicate thread here. In addition we could alwys include some code that picks up the listing and re-displays it here as well. That's what we do, but with some filters, on the front page. Handling it in only one place will make life easier for everyone, but we need a little bit of time to set it up that way.

For the sanction form, I have uploaded the form YOU have prepared for 2012, so just go ahead and make a post annoucing its availability. Thanks!

As for the ranking tools, I'll let Corky respond. I don't know the exact state of the latest update to the tools.

/Jani

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, I will have to update the Marshal tools.

Just want a list of those who will be responsible for 2012. And then I will e-mail a new updated version.

/Corky

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Both EU and US status marshals will stay on their job for one more season.
Remains to update the BRA and AUS positions.

/Jani

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Corky, are you ready to send the updated status marshal tool? Or do you prefer to wait until BRA and AUS marshals have been decided?

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Jonathan Harms wrote:Corky, are you ready to send the updated status marshal tool? Or do you prefer to wait until BRA and AUS marshals have been decided?
No, I will do it as quickly as possible. It has been more of a time issue on my side. I had hoped to get it ready this weekend but... did not happen. It's on my to do list. I will have a quick look and see if I can make a quick update. I had some new features in mind but I think I will skip that and just update the tool for 2012 season.