Eric Brammer, please check yo private messages.

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Eric Brammer, please check yo private messages.

Post by Wes Eastridge » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:55 am

I'm trying to contact Eric Brammer.

Eric, I sent you a private message here and I just wanted to make sure you get it.

Please, nobody post any replies to this topic. I will delete it after Eric gets my message.
Join Folding@Home for the good of humankind, or at least for your loved ones (whatever species they may be). It's easy, free and fun, too!

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:35 pm

Hey Wes, how are you?

Tell Eric I said "Hi"!!

See ya' this weekend!
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

Post by William Tway » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:41 pm

Wes, I just got a message that Eric is not coming to the Farm. Bummer. However, he is sending a replacement.

Are you planning to attend?

Eric Brammer

Da Farm, and my absence..

Post by Eric Brammer » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:12 am

Sorry ´bout that yáll.I just moved out of Arlington, back to Perkinsville, We have no Internet there, probably won´t for awhile. The week after the move, while the Farm was going off, I was on a plane to Las Lenas. I´m typing now from the ski resort. Between the thermal shock and altittude, it´s been almost as much work as mowing greens, but considerably more Fun! Oh, and Argentinian ladies are delightful to behold. The Scenery is also amazing, quite breathtaking from the summit. I´ll definately let folk know when I´m back stateside, and I like Adam´s idea for having an informal race/get-together at Ball Mt. I hope another full-on Race can be held, too, preferrably when I can be there. ;-)

Thanks for the Photo,btw. Let Jack know that old Bahne is still rippin´ and ready to Race!
:-D
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

John Dillon

Give us....

Post by John Dillon » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:07 pm

a snow report from S.America, Eric......I hear it's a great snow year...or atleast it was a few weeks back....how is it?

Eric Brammer

Las Lenas

Post by Eric Brammer » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:43 am

We had recent snow, last Friday. Deep fluffy stuff, too. We got here on Sunday, had very flat light Monday (Vertigo,no horizon), but Tuesday got up on a Cat Tour. Great Snow for it, until the last few hundred feet. Recently, it´s been a bit warm, creating spring-like conditions, but the snow is holding above mid-mountain. This place needs better chairlifts, though. The liftlines, while entertaining, are tedious. Snow-wise, though I can´t bitch much.

Sure beats mowing Golf Greens! :-D
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"