2007 - 2008 Race scheduling

Scheduled Slalom Races

Moderators: Tom Mangelsdorf, Steve Collins, Chris Eggers, Chris Barker

Locked
Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:23 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

2007 - 2008 Race scheduling

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Thu May 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Outlaw Race in Jersey!

Sanction Application: viewtopic.php?t=4974
Format: hybrid, GS/DH
Location: Campgaw Ski Area
Date/Time: Sunday, June 3rd, 11:00
Contact: Fatboy - longboardsbyfatboy@hotmail.com
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... 314#signup
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Harbor Hybrid Outlaw event June 3rd -- updated

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri May 11, 2007 5:38 am

The contest sanction document has been updated. It is a Hybrid race, outlaw, June 3rd. Single-lane 3 runs...

The name has changed from "Nature's Outlaw" to "Harbor Hybrid". The location has changed. The race is Hybrid, not GS.

If you click on the sanction application document, it will take you to the updated information.

WAS:

Nature's Outlaw
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... A-JUN3.pdf
Format: Outlaw Giant Slalom
Date: June 3
Location: San Pedro, California
Contact: Steve Collins
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=315
Posted: May 4, 2007


IS:
Harbor Hybrid
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... A-JUN3.pdf
Format: Outlaw Hybrid Slalom
Date: June 3
Location: San Pedro, California
Contact: Steve Collins
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=315
Posted: May 4, 2007

-- Pat

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

May 26-27 Slalom St Louis -- updated sanction application

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri May 11, 2007 11:45 pm

The Hybrid race is a single-lane event. Previously, it was stated as a dual Hybrid. The 100-cone event remains dual-lane. The jam fun event is not part of the sanction.

The sanction application document has been updated, so if you click on it it has the current correct information.


WAS:

Slalom St. Louis 2007
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -26MAY.pdf
Format: Single Lane Jam Outlaw, Dual Hybrid, Dual 100-cone TS
Date: May 25-27
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Contact: Jonathan Harms
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=311
Thread: viewtopic.php?t=4464
Posted: November 8, 2006


IS:

Slalom St. Louis 2007
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -26MAY.pdf
Format: Single Lane Jam Outlaw (unsanctioned), Single Hybrid, Dual 100-cone TS
Date: May 25-27
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Contact: Jonathan Harms
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=311
Thread: viewtopic.php?t=4464
Posted: November 8, 2006

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Fri May 18, 2007 8:24 pm

Signup for the 2007 Colorado Cup Solstice Jam is now linked to the calendar:

http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=317

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Fri May 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Ron Barbagallo wrote:Outlaw Race in Jersey!

Sanction Application: viewtopic.php?t=4974
Format: hybrid, GS/DH
Location: Campgaw Ski Area
Date/Time: Sunday, June 3rd, 11:00
Contact: Fatboy - longboardsbyfatboy@hotmail.com
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... 314#signup
Added to Calendar...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Fri May 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Calendar Updated...

Signup for 2007 World Championships is on Silverfish:

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/f ... info&e=261

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

South Hills Slalom Skate & Boardercross

Post by Pat Chewning » Tue May 22, 2007 8:44 am

South Hills Slalom Skate & Boardercross
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -16JUN.pdf
Format: Tight Slalom, Hybrid Slalom (Plus Boardercross, slide contest, Ollie, kickflip..etc)
Date: June 16
Location: Charleston, WV
Contact: Marc Fuentes
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=310
Posted: May 21 2007

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

THE FARM 07 -- AUG 10th 2007 -- Bristol, CT, USA -- PRIME

Post by Pat Chewning » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Sanction 2007-033

Joe Iacovelli
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -AUG10.pdf
Format: Dual Hybrid, GS (Plus vintage race)
Date: AUG 10-11
Location: Bristol, CT, USA
Contact: Joe Iacovelli iaco@comcast.net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contests.asp
Posted: 09JUN2007

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Posts: 1942
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:34 pm

The MuscaRIDE Fest
Date: JUN 30
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -JUN30.pdf
Format: Dual Tight, Dual Special
Location: Nantes, FRA
Contact: Rolandeau David
Signup: http://assoride.free.fr

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: South Hills Slalom Skate & Boardercross

Post by Chris Barker » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:34 am

Pat Chewning wrote:South Hills Slalom Skate & Boardercross
Sanction: Basic
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -16JUN.pdf
Format: Tight Slalom, Hybrid Slalom (Plus Boardercross, slide contest, Ollie, kickflip..etc)
Date: June 16
Location: Charleston, WV
Contact: Marc Fuentes
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=310
Posted: May 21 2007
Calendar Updated...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: THE FARM 07 -- AUG 10th 2007 -- Bristol, CT, USA -- P

Post by Chris Barker » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:35 am

Pat Chewning wrote:Sanction 2007-033

Joe Iacovelli
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -AUG10.pdf
Format: Dual Hybrid, GS (Plus vintage race)
Date: AUG 10-11
Location: Bristol, CT, USA
Contact: Joe Iacovelli iaco@comcast.net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contests.asp
Posted: 09JUN2007
Calendar Updated...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:35 am

Hans Koraeus wrote:The MuscaRIDE Fest
Date: JUN 30
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -JUN30.pdf
Format: Dual Tight, Dual Special
Location: Nantes, FRA
Contact: Rolandeau David
Signup: http://assoride.free.fr
Calendar Updated...

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Huntington Outlaw Summer Series Inaugural

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:53 am

Huntington Outlaw Summer Series Inaugural Race

Sanction 2007-035

Lenny Poage
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -15JUL.pdf
Format: Dual Hybrid
Date: July 15
Location: Huntington, WV, USA
Contact: thepoages@verizon.net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contests.asp
Posted: 14JUN2007

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Posts: 1942
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Hans Koraeus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:44 am

Sanction # 2007-036
Canberra Head-to-Head (Conehead Cup Race 3)
July 1 2007
Canberra Australia

Haggy Strom

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... a-JUL1.doc

STATUS: granted BASIC status

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: Huntington Outlaw Summer Series Inaugural

Post by Chris Barker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Pat Chewning wrote:Huntington Outlaw Summer Series Inaugural Race

Sanction 2007-035

Lenny Poage
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -15JUL.pdf
Format: Dual Hybrid
Date: July 15
Location: Huntington, WV, USA
Contact: thepoages@verizon.net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contests.asp
Posted: 14JUN2007
Calendar Updated...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Hans Koraeus wrote:Sanction # 2007-036
Canberra Head-to-Head (Conehead Cup Race 3)
July 1 2007
Canberra Australia

Haggy Strom

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... a-JUL1.doc

STATUS: granted BASIC status
Calendar Updated...

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Brazil: GS race in Sao Paulo 29JULY

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:52 am

Sanction # 2007-038
Slalom Cone Burnes
July 29 2007
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Flavio Badenes
http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -JUL29.pdf

STATUS: granted BASIC status


Big prize money- steep race.

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Huntington Outlaw Summer series: Aug 25th

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:53 am

Sanction # 2007-037
Huntington Outlaw Summer Series #2
August 25 2007
Charleston WV USA
Leonard Poage

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -AUG25.pdf

STATUS: granted BASIC status

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Posts: 1942
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:56 am

Sanction 2007-039

Latvia Open Championships
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -SEP16.pdf
Format: Special, Tight
Date: SEP 16
Location: Riga, LAT
Contact: Gints Gailitis gintsgg@ml.lv
Latvian Skateboard federation

Steve Collins
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Equinox at Peck Park

Post by Steve Collins » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:41 am

Hey all,

Equinox Race at Peck Park
Requesting Basic sanction (Emailed to Pat & Corky)
Format: Tight Slalom
Location: Peck Park, San Pedro, Los Angeles, California, USA
Date/Time: 23 September 2007, 2pm
Contact: Steve Collins, southswell(AT)cox(DOT)net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=332

Hope to see you there!

Added by Pat Chewning:

Sanction application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -SEP23.pdf

BASIC status sanction #2007-041

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

26 Jul 2007 20:34 San Diego Open -- MAIN STATUS -- October

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:44 am

Sanction # 2007-040
San Diego Open
20-21 October
San Diego, California, USA

Tiger Williams, enicsurf@hotmail.com (tel) 858 220
Kevin Dunne, kdunne@cox.net (tel) 760 277 8570

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -OCT19.pdf

STATUS: MAIN

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: 26 Jul 2007 20:34 San Diego Open -- MAIN STATUS -- Oct

Post by Chris Barker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:19 am

Pat Chewning wrote:Sanction # 2007-040
San Diego Open
20-21 October
San Diego, California, USA

Tiger Williams, enicsurf@hotmail.com (tel) 858 220
Kevin Dunne, kdunne@cox.net (tel) 760 277 8570

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -OCT19.pdf

STATUS: MAIN
Calendar Updated... Viva El Fuerte!

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: Huntington Outlaw Summer series: Aug 25th

Post by Chris Barker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:23 am

Pat Chewning wrote:Sanction # 2007-037
Huntington Outlaw Summer Series #2
August 25 2007
Charleston WV USA
Leonard Poage

http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -AUG25.pdf

STATUS: granted BASIC status
Added To Calendar...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Post by Chris Barker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:28 am

Hans Koraeus wrote:Sanction 2007-039

Latvia Open Championships
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -SEP16.pdf
Format: Special, Tight
Date: SEP 16
Location: Riga, LAT
Contact: Gints Gailitis gintsgg@ml.lv
Latvian Skateboard federation
Added To Calendar...

Chris Barker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Longmont, Colorado

Re: Equinox at Peck Park

Post by Chris Barker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:32 am

Steve Collins wrote:Hey all,

Equinox Race at Peck Park
Requesting Basic sanction (Emailed to Pat & Corky)
Format: Tight Slalom
Location: Peck Park, San Pedro, Los Angeles, California, USA
Date/Time: 23 September 2007, 2pm
Contact: Steve Collins, southswell(AT)cox(DOT)net
Signup: http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=332

Hope to see you there!

Added by Pat Chewning:

Sanction application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -SEP23.pdf

BASIC status sanction #2007-041
Added To Calendar...

Malcolm Stooke
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:47 am
Location: greater vancouver

Post by Malcolm Stooke » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 am

the slalom at paskapoo has been cancelled

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Posts: 1942
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Hans Koraeus » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:31 am

Sanction 2007-042

Wasteland 07.2
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -AUG19.pdf
Format: Hybrid
Date: AUG 19
Location: London, GBR
Contact: Paul Price paulhprice@yahoo.com / Pat Holden patholden@hotmail.com

Marcus Seyffarth
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Marcus Seyffarth » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:28 am

perhaps we could include the swedish champs in the calendar.
Date: September 1:st
Format: Straight - (Qualify+H2H), Special - (Qualify+H2H), GS - (Single lane)
Location: Tantolunden - Stockholm - Sweden
Contact: Marcus Seyffarth marcus@ettsexett.com

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Blacktown Beast 07OCT2007

Post by Pat Chewning » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:36 am

Pat Chewning wrote:Sanction 2007-043

Blacktown Beast
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -OCT07.pdf
Format: Hybrid/GS
Date: 07 October 2007
Location: Sydney Australia
Contact: Haggy Strom

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

COSS FALL OPEN -- Oct 27-28

Post by Pat Chewning » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:42 pm

Sanction 2007-045

COSS FALL OPEN
Sanction: MAIN
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -OCT27.pdf

Format: Dual Tight-Hybrid / Single GS
Date: 27-28 October 2007
Location: Lafayette, Colorado
Contact: Gary Fluitt

Added to calendar --P. Chewning
Last edited by Pat Chewning on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Harbor 100 11NOV

Post by Pat Chewning » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:55 pm

Sanction 2007-046

Harbor 100
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -NOV11.pdf

Format: Tight 100 cone
Date: 11 NOV 2007
Location: San Pedro CA USA
Contact: Steve Collins

Added to calendar -- P. Chewning
Last edited by Pat Chewning on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
Location: Portland Oregon

20NOV2007 Grande Premio Brasil de Skate Slalom

Post by Pat Chewning » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:56 pm

Sanction 2007-047

Grande Premio Brasil de Skate Slalom
Sanction: PRIME
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -NOV20.pdf

Format: Dual Hybrid
Date: 20 NOV 2007
Location: Interlagos race track,Sao Paulo,Brasil
Contact: Bruno Leonardo

Added to Calendar -- P. Chewning

Steve Collins
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Harbor 100 11NOV

Post by Steve Collins » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:47 pm

Thanks Pat.

Unfortunately I made a mistake on the date. It's supposed to be November 10th, Saturday.

I'll send an updated PDF.

Pat Chewning wrote:Sanction 2007-046

Harbor 100
Sanction: BASIC
Sanction Application: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/ISSA/ ... -NOV11.pdf

Format: Tight 100 cone
Date: 11 NOV 2007
Location: San Pedro CA USA
Contact: Steve Collins

Added to calendar -- P. Chewning

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)
Posts: 3279
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:00 am

Re: Harbor 100 11NOV

Post by Wesley Tucker » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:49 pm

Steve Collins wrote:Thanks Pat.

Unfortunately I made a mistake on the date. It's supposed to be November 10th, Saturday.

I'll send an updated PDF.
I fixed it. It's done.

I like to see those kinds of things corrected as quickly as possible. Don't want anyone flying into LAX on Sunday wondering where everyone is.
Image

Maria Carrasco
SK8KINGS - ISSA BOD Member
SK8KINGS - ISSA BOD Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Sunny So Cal
Contact:

So Cal Outlaw GS Series

Post by Maria Carrasco » Sat May 03, 2008 8:19 am

Announcing the

So Cal Outlaw GS Series
Brought to you by SK8KINGS, PPS & LCB

Four Races -- Overall Series Winner
Alternating between two famous race venues
JPL - Pasadena
Pump Station - San Diego

Dates are:
Sun June 8 = JPL #1
Sat Aug 23 = Pump #2
Sat Oct 4 = JPL #3
Sun Oct 26 = Pump #4

More Details coming soon.

Counting down for blast off to Paris and will fill in the blanks when we get back.

Cheers!

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:00 am
Location: St. Louis, MO

Post by Jonathan Harms » Mon May 12, 2008 6:15 am

SLALOM ST. LOUIS 2008

Basic status

Midwest slalomers, sign up for Slalom St. Louis 6 (a.k.a. 2008). It's gonna be pretty low-key this year, but we will indeed be racing on Memorial Day weekend, May 24-25, 2008. It's a measly 20 bucks to enter, which gets you a whole bunch of skating. Friday afternoon/evening outlaw jam session, followed by some grub, then a parking garage session if anyone's interested. Saturday single-lane loose hybrid followed by free (to you) BBQ. Sunday dual-lane head-to-head racing. In honor of the race's sixth year, and of Rick "66" Stanziale, this year's Sunday course will feature 66 cones set at 6 feet 6 inches apart.

And once again, Paul Graf is coming up with some unique hand-made trophies.

So come on up/down/out/over to Tower Grove Park and ride with us! Memorial Day weekend, May 24-25, 2008.

For info send me a PM or (preferred) send an e-mail to stldaggers@gmail.com.

Locked